• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Wonder abusing....Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

IKilledBambi

STEAM_0:0:102531 Wonder...
I know there isn't really much you can do because it wasn't a permanent ban. But wonder is on a serious power trip and thinks because... I guess he knows you I'm not sure what your relationship with wonder is but he brags to everyone how he has ftp and no one can do anything to him and constantly thinks he is much better than everyone else. He says, I will just get it right back report me if you want I have ftp. Here is a screenshot.

wonderabuse2.jpg

This is example spartan was kicked and then banned when he returned for doing nothing but asking wonder to please stop spamming his mic with sounds from the arnold Schwartzeneggar sound board lol don't know how to spell it :/
I'm sure close to 7 out of 10 admins strongly disagree with him and his abusive ways five of which I can name right now... Ph4n7oM, All-Star, Farve, Mother Russia, and the Silent Queef I am able to contact any of them just message me on here... I understand that if he is truly your friend like he claims he is you can't ban him. the friends over cs thing... but if you don't know him like we all assume, please at least demote him.. last time he got reported he did simply get his admin back the same day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back