World of Warcraft Playthough

w00tw00

Hello Team9000!
So Coulometry and I decided to play World of Warcraft from level 1.
We will be trying to hit the cap wich is 90 atm.
T9k members welcomed :D please join us while you can.World of Warcraft General Thread

Here's the info if you would like to join us.​

~Information~
Race: Troll (everyone make a troll)
Faction: Horde (duh)
Current group level: 10
Current server: Darkspear PvP

My real id: inthegroove#1164
Coulometry's real id: Science#1931
flashflame8's real id: Biom3#1996
y2gecate's real id: Y2Hecate#1445
RemOfShadows's real id: RemOfShadows#144
Nordiclovepotin's real id: HackAttack#1934
kris19642's real id: Tempest#1907
*Current Group Members*
-w00tw00
-Coulometry
-flashflame8
-y2hecate
-RemOfShadows
-Noble
-Nordiclovepotion
-kris19642

NOTE*
We got to lvl 5 and are staying at level 5 so we can give you guys a chance to join us.
New to World of Warcraft?
Psssh no worries :) Make a free account and play up to level 20.

TODAY@
10:00 pm - 12:00 pm​

Here is my level 5 noob!
JODZDGF

I would LOVE to run with you guys, but my pc just ate it (all parts being 7+years old, I'd say it had a good run). I should have new parts in a week or two, so maybe if you're still going, I'll try and catch up or somethin. XD

I would LOVE to run with you guys, but my pc just ate it (all parts being 7+years old, I'd say it had a good run). I should have new parts in a week or two, so maybe if you're still going, I'll try and catch up or somethin. XD

<3 x9000
We will be waiting to get more people that would be interested with the run, so you would be able to join :rofl: were not that far only lvl 5 :cool:, I still got to go to Org and setup the guild XD. You shall join the crew. :p

I don't play Horde, so I will have to pass.
Rrrracist! ..like really. Literally. You won't play certain races. Because.. ?
I just never understood the "only alliance/horde!" mentality. There's SO much game content. I want to see it all from both sides, all the races. Granted, I prefer Horde, just because my main, first 90, is a blood elf, and at the time most of my friends were on horde. But neither side is better or worse. There's good and evil in both of their storylines. Fun and beautiful areas of the world both factions have taken over. So.. why limit yourself to one?

I have only had one toon for the 5+ years I have played. I don't even want to make another Alliance toon. I don't have any interest in seeing both sides' content just to see it, I just really have never wanted to be apart of that side of the game. I have been to every capital city, I have seen every part of every zone...

I guess the main reason is that Horde just does not appeal to me. Also, if I was to make another toon, for either faction, it would be a Paladin, and the Horde races that are available for Paladin are kinda lousy, in my opinion.

I have only had one toon for the 5+ years I have played. I don't even want to make another Alliance toon. I don't have any interest in seeing both sides' content just to see it, I just really have never wanted to be apart of that side of the game. I have been to every capital city, I have seen every part of every zone...

I guess the main reason is that Horde just does not appeal to me. Also, if I was to make another toon, for either faction, it would be a Paladin, and the Horde races that are available for Paladin are kinda lousy, in my opinion.
If you made a Paladin would you be aiming for DPS or for Tanking? Because the Tauren War Stomp is rather useful for tanking. I have a Tauren DK, Warrior and Paladin all of which are tank specced. It makes taurens a little bit easier to use over some of the other races for tanks. Speaking in general I prefer either tanking or healing when I'm playing. So I know how to play both in a non-stupid way.

You people make me miss WoW. ;~; Stop it. My wallet can't handle it.
<.< >.> <.< >.>
joinusyouknowyouwantto. WALLET BE DAMNED!

Seriously though. You can play up to level 20 for free if you need to feed your fix. You just have to have your friends add that characters to their friends list if you're on the same server. So that you can bother them and they can bother you while you're playing. I use to do that all the time with my friend. I played on whatever server she was on. It works best if they have the game if you don't. You can also do groups together. I did that long enough that I had a level 20 character exalted with everyone just for shits and giggles. Really though its only a temporary solution.

It dosen't hurt to try. My first character was a night elf, then over time I changed to a competitive server and played as a horde troll. Now I'm currently level 75 ATM.
You people make me miss WoW. ;~; Stop it. My wallet can't handle it.

Make a free starter account. You can upgrade anytime. You can still play with us if you have a starter account. Only level 5. I thought 15$ was alot each month but it's really not for like 24/7 entertainment lol. And you can play for how as long you want on starter accounts. :p This run is more like an experience to make new friends and talk more, for the lol's.

EDIT:You can play WoW for a cheaper price per month if you buy it in bigger packages example:6 months etc.

I think I'll join this!
Also be prepared to help me out on our epic quest as I haven't played wow for ages!
Oh and what's the room on mumbleees?

:p hmmm. I've never used mumble I am going to download it it though., we type really fast, lol. But I am considering using Skype, for all of us, like a group Skype call.
Isn't that what all the hippe cool kids do know a day? psssh I don't know I'm telling them to get of mah lawn. Little do they listen. Fools.

:p hmmm. I've never used mumble I am going to download it it though., we type really fast, lol. But I am considering using Skype, for all of us, like a group Skype call.
Isn't that what all the hippe cool kids do know a day? psssh I don't know I'm telling them to get of mah lawn. Little do they listen. Fools.
skype works for me too ^.^ I'd rather use skype really, I like to avoid pressing buttons to talk :p

Back