World of Warcraft Playthough

Hello Team9000!
So Coulometry and I decided to play World of Warcraft from level 1.
We will be trying to hit the cap wich is 90 atm.
T9k members welcomed :D please join us while you can.World of Warcraft General Thread

Here's the info if you would like to join us.​

~Information~
Race: Troll (everyone make a troll)
Faction: Horde (duh)
Current group level: 5
Current server: Darkspear PvP

My real id: inthegroove#1164
Coulometry's real id: Science#1931
flashflame8's real id: Biom3#1996
y2gecate's real id: Y2Hecate#1445
RemOfShadows's real id: RemOfShadows#144
*Current Group Members*
-w00tw00
-Coulometry
-flashflame8
-y2hecate
-RemOfShadows
-Noble

NOTE*
We got to lvl 5 and are staying at level 5 so we can give you guys a chance to join us.
New to World of Warcraft?
Psssh no worries :) Make a free account.

GALLERY
Level 1 noobs:
wowscrnshot_082213_182103-jpg.140946
Level 5 noobs:
new-jpg.140950
flashflame8's Level 5 noob:
JODZDGF.jpg
Rems lvl 3 noob:
Can I still join this? I would love to play through with you guys, but I don't have MOP, so I'll have to quit at 85

Sure! Start up a troll and get to maybe level 5ish? I think that's where people were. Just past the starty quests. We're planning to start running amok together Saturday at 10pm.
I'm on a lot of evenings anyway, if you want to add my battle tag thingy.

Sure! Start up a troll and get to maybe level 5ish? I think that's where people were. Just past the starty quests. We're planning to start running amok together Saturday at 10pm.
I'm on a lot of evenings anyway, if you want to add my battle tag thingy.
Sounds good to me, do we already have a healer? I can fill any needed role.
EDIT: Made a priest, Level 5 now, my RealID is HackAttack#1934

I'm not sure what everyone else has made. I made a monk, because I've not played one very far yet. But I'm not opposed to switching if there are too many or something else is needed. I normally play Warlock or Death Knight. I don't have a lot of experience with the rest (at least not any that's up to date with newer system changes).

I'm not sure what everyone else has made. I made a monk, because I've not played one very far yet. But I'm not opposed to switching if there are too many or something else is needed. I normally play Warlock or Death Knight. I don't have a lot of experience with the rest (at least not any that's up to date with newer system changes).
I am planning on playing an Enhancement Shaman myself. Always wanted to level one but never got around to it.

I'm playing as a monk.
I allways wanted to make one.
MONKKKKK

EDIT:
UPDATE:
I got things together.
Keep up with the events with the google calender.
Google Event Calender
We will officially start on 9/21/2013 @10 PM - 12 PM CENTRAL TIME

I'm going to be playing as a druid. I can do Healing, Feral DPS or Feral Tank. I actually know more about tanking and healing with them, but I'm not bad at the dps either.

World of Warcraft game night was fuuuuuun...
gtrhtrhtrjhrtyj.jpg

We're making progress
-Guild created
-Level 10 achieved
-Spec chosen
-Added Real ID friends from T9k
-Bonding with T9k members

I picked Mistweaver for my monk.. but I've never healed extensively before, so bear with me. Learning curve. Woooo.

Lol, I was getting owned by dwarfs and one of you guys healed me :p
Also I picked windwalker for my monk.
Troll monks are the best.
<3

<3
The healz was not me. I didn't get to level 10 'til after most left. Now I can healz! ..a little.. maybe.

I popped out of cat and hit anyone that was near me that was low on health with heals. Anyone in any group I was in probably got hit with them at some point. But I'm a cheater and use healbot so its easy peasy.

<3
T'was me. <3

Natural born healer.

Nikki, if you ever get tired/bored of healing, just ask me, I really don't mind it at all.

Back