World of Warcraft

Or you could look at it this way, it is the equivalent of (at least here) seeing 2 new release movies a month without all the nom nom goodies...

Thats 3 hours of entertainment (plus or minus a bit) for almost 20 bucks. I get (and im undershooting by far) more than 10 hours of entertainment from my wow subscription(when i have it active) a month....

My perspective.
You know, 2 movies give you a more complete experience than 10-20 hours of world of warcraft.
But whatever, maybe your WoW experience differs from mine.

I played WoW during the summer but stopped and in my opinion, just flying around the world or exploring and leveling is much more fun than repetitive raids and bgs... You'll hear "NOOB TEAM", "OMFG WHO PULLED", and "LFM NEED X # OF Y FOR Z" on a daily basis once you hit 80/85. It almost becomes a chore for the more hardcore players.

In other words, I love the world, i hate the game... Level up slowly I guess, getting gear isn't the main point of a game, it's having fun, and I love good old BC.

I played WoW during the summer but stopped and in my opinion, just flying around the world or exploring and leveling is much more fun than repetitive raids and bgs... You'll hear "NOOB TEAM", "OMFG WHO PULLED", and "LFM NEED X # OF Y FOR Z" on a daily basis once you hit 80/85. It almost becomes a chore for the more hardcore players.

In other words, I love the world, i hate the game... Level up slowly I guess, getting gear isn't the main point of a game, it's having fun, and I love good old BC.

This too.

I like WoW, a lot. But my subscription ran out and I have not gotten around to renewing it. I'll start playing more when the new expansion comes out though.

This is how WoW works.
WoW base game ---can get you up to lv.60
WoW burning crusade ---can get you up to level 70
WoW litch king ---can get oyu to level 80.
WoW Catalysm---can get you up to level 85.
So you have to be level 85 to play the mists of pandaria.

This is how WoW works.
WoW base game ---can get you up to lv.60
WoW burning crusade ---can get you up to level 70
WoW litch king ---can get oyu to level 80.
WoW Catalysm---can get you up to level 85.
So you have to be level 85 to play the mists of pandaria.

Not true. You will have to own through cataclysm already, but you dont need to have a character level 85...

Good thing I never did it. The reason I mentioned it was because my friend did it.
yeah and did your friend get in trouble? probably not cause it never went anywhere I suspect but I currently do run one and its quite a success so far

I play this game currently on a free account every once in a while due to lack of funds. When I did pay to play I had a lot more fun. I got stuck on horde. Got to love the troll warlocks.

yeah and did your friend get in trouble? probably not cause it never went anywhere I suspect but I currently do run one and its quite a success so far
No, he didn't, but he did get tired of it pretty quick, since they were :hax: ing and it was just lame for them after a week or so. They never played WoW after that, and I have learned to actually BUY it if I'm going to play.

Back