World of Warcraft

I used to play, but kinda drifted away. I may pick it up in the future though. :p
I have chars on Tanaris, Mal'Ganis, and Blackwater Raiders. :)

I played it for one day and couldn't really get into it, I don't see how people get so addicted.. I guess I'm just not really right for the game :P

I'll be honest with you guys: I used to play on a private server after I didn't have enough money to play on retail (don't kill me pls :P)... I was a Draenei Shaman and I specced Elemental and Restoration on WotLK... This was the game that I played the entire summer before I got back into Minecraft...

Pretty damn fun if you like a huge world with thousands of new sights and scenery (that is, while you're leveling)... Sometimes it's good to just hop on your dragon and fly around, rather than doing the repetitive raids like every other level-capped player.

Katphish: http://armory.molten-wow.com/character-profile/Katphish/Neltharion/
WoWScrnShot_091211_231620.jpg

WoWScrnShot_080511_123423.jpg
WoWScrnShot_081411_170344.jpg
WoWScrnShot_081711_164325.jpg
WoWScrnShot_081711_164406.jpg
WoWScrnShot_090711_170422.jpg
WoWScrnShot_091211_165121.jpg

I'll be honest with you guys: I used to play on a private server after I didn't have enough money to play on retail (don't kill me pls :P)... I was a Draenei Shaman and I specced Elemental and Restoration on WotLK... This was the game that I played the entire summer before I got back into Minecraft...

Pretty damn fun if you like a huge world with thousands of new sights and scenery (that is, while you're leveling)... Sometimes it's good to just hop on your dragon and fly around, rather than doing the repetitive raids like every other level-capped player.

Katphish: http://armory.molten-wow.com/character-profile/Katphish/Neltharion/

I enjoyed Warcraft. Was building a level 85 empire. Ran out of money though so that stopped. >.> If I knew where I put my fob at I'd take pictures too. Trolls <3

The only MMO I've ever gotten into was Runescape. I played WoW over at a friends house for an hour, but it didn't really grab my attention for whatever reason.

The only MMO I've ever gotten into was Runescape. I played WoW over at a friends house for an hour, but it didn't really grab my attention for whatever reason.
that's the thing about an MMO, play it for 15-45 mins, and if it does not grab you in by then, don't play it, and try another one.

Only mmo that has ever grabbed my attention was Adventure Quest Worlds. I'm tempted to go back again and play it :3

Only mmo that has ever grabbed my attention was Adventure Quest Worlds. I'm tempted to go back again and play it :3
I never got into Worlds, but Adventure Quest was the best thing ever back then. Played it before Runescape. I still have a level 54 Guardian account.

Back