World of Warcraft

mammothstack.jpg
WoWScrnShot_070910_221408.jpg

Your arguments are all invalid.

I see omen recount and HB(and whatever that bar is up top) but why still the standard bars?? off all the things I change on my GUI I install Dominos first.

I see omen recount and HB(and whatever that bar is up top) but why still the standard bars?? off all the things I change on my GUI I install Dominos first.
My knowledge of l33t sp33k fails to understand that post :confused:

I played on my friend's and some guy is like OMG DONT PULL and I didn't even know what I was doing. My friend got pissed at me and I was just really fucking confused.

I played on my friend's and some guy is like OMG DONT PULL and I didn't even know what I was doing. My friend got pissed at me and I was just really fucking confused.
Sounds like you were dragging monsters toward the group. Due to the nature of dungeons, a large swarm of hostile creatures, or even just one extra, coming towards you can get the entire group killed. Typically one person who is geared to take a large amount of damage pulls the mobs one at a time towards the group, and you kill it, then repeat. But yeah, I was confused the first couple times I raided too. In fact, the first few times, the newbie group leader tried to assign me as a healer. While I was a pally, I definitely wasn't geared nor did I have the proper talents to even heal effectively. That was a fun experience. :thumbsdown:

Back