• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CYA__SiLeNce

ok u noobs, just becasue some 1 is good and they headshot you, doesnt mean they hack. maybe they are just good,? and arent a noob? dont go right to the word "hacker" it is used way to much even if you are messing around. aslo... the clan "nub" all think i hack, and the admin in there clan slayed me like 50 times, then kicked me everytime i joined, i have screenshot and demo if you need, also there was witnesses.

It was me, sorry Wooty you can take away my admin. But its only cause he hacks and yeah I know im not an admin :p
He already has 2 or 3 hacking reports, and I didnt even bother to get a demo of him cause I figured someone else would.

it was nub jay or somthing, started with a j, kepting geting kicked, hardly had time to c anything, and he said i was lucky he did not have ban

Nub | WHY knows i don't hack, he knows im just leet. ive played with him for almost a year, we play on another pub to. and people there know i dont hack, visit cs-democracy.com, check the forums.

Well Nub|WHY? just bought admin and like you said, hes your friend why would he report you. In italy I told him that you were hacking and he said let me go spec him, then we all watched you get headshots and he said sorry I wasn't specing him. Then I think he left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back