• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Yes or no?

crewbacca345

ummm my completed appeal didnt really get an answer. I understand i am not allowed to bypass banned accounts and many appologies for that (see completed thread for details) but i was wondering whether the account constructor345 will be unbanned or not considering i was oblivious to the prospect of ban appeals while using my old account.

please find the power to forgive
I dedicate this to ConroD!!!

Attachments

• conrod.jpg
    conrod.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 120
It wasn't me who banned you originally, so the decision isn't down to me. As previously mentioned, BriggsDg will be notified as soon as possible.

It wasn't me who banned you originally, so the decision isn't down to me. As previously mentioned, BriggsDg will be notified as soon as possible.
You do realize I have not been on classic in forever. So, go ahead and un-ban him. Accepted I guess.

I have unbanned you via Briggs' request, please take a moment to read the /rules when you log on and note that there will be no other chances to appeal if you are banned again. Have fun and Happy Building!

-Squeebz

Note to Forum Admin's:
This thread may be closed and moved to completed appeals.

Back