• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Yes, the Team9000 Minecraft Servers are down.

Shredex

If you were wondering why you cannot log in, it's not because you are banned, it's because the servers are down.
Go out, get a bite to eat. Maybe spend some time with your family. Go fishing. Go for a bike ride. Take a shower. Clean your desk. Power nap? Whatever your fancy is, just wait it out.

Cheers!
-Shred

*Note: Post will be deleted once the servers are back up.*

EDIT: Servers are back up

So I grabbed a shovel and went outside and started digging.

Minecraft sucks to play in real life. It's cold, I can never dig perfect chunks and pickaxes are expensive.

Come back online soon, minecraft!

Do you know about how long it'll be down for? :\

We get random spells of downtime like this from time to time, it just seems a bit more frequent lately.
All the game servers are down, so..
The only thing you can do is sit back, relax and wait for the big man to do his thing. . . Giggity.

P.s it is host sided so it should fix itself/be fixed by the provider in due time if Wooty's plate is full.

Lulz, i didnt leave the Classic server and i'm still on it, even though i cant chat / use commands / switch worlds :D

Back