Yo, I'm mlg_noob2! (1, on minecraft classic)

mlg_noob2

Hey, I'm new! For others who are new, you are welcome to post your interests here. All I want really, is to have the rank of builder in minecraft classic. I was told I could achieve that by coming here. Any higher rankers who could help me? I know a person called anroob on minecraft classic as well. He saw some of my creations. (if you are reading this please put some good word in for me anroob). I am a frequent visitor of the team9000.net server on minecraft as well.

Hey, welcome to team9000! If you are looking to rank up in Minecraft classic, Come over to This Thread. If you post some amazing builds, i'm sure you'll reach a high rank in no time. Have fun here at T9K!

Hey, welcome to team9000! If you are looking to rank up in Minecraft classic, Come over to This Thread. If you post some amazing builds, i'm sure you'll reach a high rank in no time. Have fun here at T9K!
thanks! I'll do that. by the way, how do you copy and paste the screen? My print screen button doesn't work

thanks! I'll do that. by the way, how do you copy and paste the screen? My print screen button doesn't work
You'll have a few more problems if your Prnt Scrn button doesn't work.

You could try downloading Fraps. Fraps is a screenshot and videomaking program. That should work.

;( I'm still having trouble posting my pictures! The fraps application does get the screenshots, but it won't copy the pictures from my hard drive to the forum posts!

Ok...go into the start menu and go to Accessories and then go to snipping tool. Use the snipping tool to select the part of the screen you want to screenshot and then save it and post it :D
ummmmm.... complicated. Plus I don't have a snipping tool, cheap laptop company. But I have found a solution to my problem. I am hosting the pictures of my creations on my website, made with google sites.. The only problem is, no one is noticing. Can you help raise awareness so that the administrators may notice, and give me the rank of cool, or even builder? Thanks.

ummmmm.... complicated. Plus I don't have a snipping tool, cheap laptop company. But I have found a solution to my problem. I am hosting the pictures of my creations on my website, made with google sites.. The only problem is, no one is noticing. Can you help raise awareness so that the administrators may notice, and give me the rank of cool, or even builder? Thanks.

Once you have placed the image on your webpage just embed the image in a promotion application.

It should look like this:
Code:
[img]URL OF IMAGE HERE[/img]

Once you have placed the image on your webpage just embed the image in a promotion application.

It should look like this:
Code:
[img]URL OF IMAGE HERE[/img]
I'm done, and I've finally got the pictures on my thread. The only problem is that the administrators aren't noticing

Back