You all may get it kick out of this.

ChibaMasato

So earlier today, I was handed a Blue Raspberry flavored Ring Pop. I was about to eat it when an idea struck. Hiding it, I went up to my girlfriend, grinning. I then showed it to her and said "Morgan, Will you marry me?" To my surprise, she turned a laughing hysteric, and said yes. She has yet to stop smiling all day and has been very happy and bouncy. What was supposed to be a silly joke turned into one of the biggest moments of my life by complete accident. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

So earlier today, I was handed a Blue Raspberry flavored Ring Pop. I was about to eat it when an idea struck. Hiding it, I went up to my girlfriend, grinning. I then showed it to her and said "Morgan, Will you marry me?" To my surprise, she turned a laughing hysteric, and said yes. She has yet to stop smiling all day and has been very happy and bouncy. What was supposed to be a silly joke turned into one of the biggest moments of my life by complete accident. And I wouldn't have it any other way.
AwwYeah.png

This is a fabulous story...

dude congratulations, that is kinda awesome.....but go get an actual engagement ring, but let her pick it out, so this way, you were able to propose in your own way, and she will have a ring she will love forever. pro tip.

Back