You probably never heard of me.

Hawke

Hey guys, I'm Hawke. You probably never heard of me, and I have silently (or not quite) been ranking up in these deep jungles of the forum.

I like artsy stuff and play games for their artistic value and story (but won't touch a glitchy/irritating game). I also like Minecraft and am co-mayor of the current Cydonian town. Once during a indie concert a hipster bit me and since then i'm half-human, half-hipster. I greatly enjoy Regular Show and will regularly display it in the appropriate moments (like right now).

It's also my 18th birthday, so hurray for that!

tumblr_lq7iufq7Dg1qlsz95o1_500.gif

What a coincidence! We also have another well-known member named Hawke who likes Regular Show and is a citizen of Cydonia in Minecraft! You two should definitely get to know each other. :p :D

What a coincidence! We also have another well-known member named Hawke who likes Regular Show and is a citizen of Cydonia in Minecraft! You two should definitely get to know each other. :p :D
now you say... i might know him :O

((congratz hawkey! <3))

I should totally show him my extensive rock collection!

Happy birthday sir Hawke! I could post a picture of you as a pony, but that would ruin this thread :D

Back