Your favorite Sonic the Hedgehog soundtracks/remixes

TheXraptor

Anybody who has played Sonic the Hedgehog in their life simply knows that it has the greatest soundtracks of all time. And the best part is, people will remix these soundtracks to fit the modern day. Here are my favorites:

I would literally dance around dodging Germel's missiles to listen to this soundtrack blast out of my Gameboy. Sonic Advance 3 was probably one of my favorite experiences in gaming. Besides of course, the bitch that was the Twinkle Snow boss. That was SO frustrating, and the day I beat that boss, I screamed "YES! YES FINALLY! YES!" in the back of my mom's car while we were driving home. She thought I was crazy :D

I ended up playing this game on the PS2 as part of the Sonic Classics collection. I remember running low on rings as Super Sonic, and hearing the music speed up. It was so epic sometimes I would purposely run low on rings to hear this.

Blake Robinson is a master at remixing these Sonic the Hedgehog songs. I remember the first time I beat the first boss, and got to the Marble Zone, I was just singing the Marble Zone theme the rest of the day. Sucks to be my family, I am horrible at singing ;)

When I got to the Death Egg zone in Sonic 2, I was so excited to hear the final boss theme, since the final boss theme in the first Sonic the Hedgehog was so amazing. I was struggling to cover my ears and fight the final boss at the same time. Blake Robinson turned this horrible final boss theme and made it amazing.

Without a doubt the best boss theme of all time.

PISTONS! Y U SUCK IN MINECRAFT?

We need to build a never ending loop of this under the spawn tower. Seriously.

So what are your favorite Sonic the Hedgehog themes and remixes?

I am a huge video game music fan so don't get me started in my faviourite songs from games...

Alright...i'll list a 3 which are somewhere near the top of my fave Sonic songs...

SONIC 3 ENDING

SONIC 2 METROPOLIS ZONE

SONIC CD - SONIC BOOM!

I am a huge video game music fan so don't get me started in my faviourite songs from games...

Alright...i'll list a 3 which are somewhere near the top of my fave Sonic songs...

SONIC 3 ENDING

SONIC 2 METROPOLIS ZONE

SONIC CD - SONIC BOOM!

Wait......Metropolis Zone? Makes me think of..........MOTHER FUCKING ASTERONS!

Chemical Plant Zone is the second zone of Sonic 2 and it has some really good music.

Chemical Plant Zone from Sonic 2

Now here is a good remix of it from OCRemix

Chemixtrixx by PrototypeRaptor

In the modern games, the music has become better.

Planet Wisp from Sonic Colors (Wii)

Also in the newest Sonic game, Sonic Generations, they are recreating classic and modern levels and giving them remixes.

Green Hill Zone (Classic)

Green Hil Zone (Modern)

I got to Metropolis Zone on my third try playing. The first time I got screwed by Aquatic Ruins, and the second time I was screwed by Oil Ocean, or as I like to call it, the BP Spill Zone.

lol...BP Spill Zone is right!

anyway...here are 2 remixes of the same song...both really good remixes...

Oh, I forgot...

Amazing and Beautiful version of His World

Much better than this version...

The Instrumental fron Super Smash Bros Brawl was also good

Back