• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

YouTube-ness v4.0.0.0.00.0.0.0

ollee

Well folks, it's that time again. Wednesday Morning. Ollee at work sitting in the basement, sugar rush from a few brownies, couple cans of Mountain Dew, and a splitting headache from stupidity(not mine for once). So what am I going to do on said Wednesday Morning whilst at work? Well, some lovely YouTube trolling of course. Thus, with no farther delay:

Step 1: From the depths of Twitter, sometime over the weekend, I saw this and fell in love. There's just something about Muppet's that makes me love all over...

Muppet's Bohemian Rhaposdy

Step 2: I lay all blame to any hours lost in the back of your mind from this video on Mr. NewsPaper(Crane). It is his fault, and whilst I enjoy it, I still blame him.

Beat It Cover By Pomplamoose

Step 3: Picked up in some random Skype chat today, I blame the funktastic Mr. Ozy for this little gem. A glimpse of the future of LOST, and I may just have to start watching that horrid nightmare of a show, *cough cough* I mean lovely piece of fine film making gold.

LOST Season 6

Step 4: I have no clue where this tear-bringing, headache-curing, cancer-killing pile of awesomesauce came from, but I love it none the less, and December 22nd will bring a tear to my eye.

Family Guy: Something Something Something Dark Side

Alas, we come to an end. I have to get back to work, you probably have nothing else to do with your time, and thus I deliver you with a machinima that I personally hold near and dear. For me, when you watch this, watch at least the first 2 episodes. Deep down inside, you will love it somewhere, even if you have the seething, rageful hatred for Halo multi-player that I do.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=49C4397CE9AC5260

<3 Ollee

RAWR

Whilst I will agree that the first two episodes of RvB are funny, they clearly ran out of material after like the third season. Thank god they ended it when they did, though it was already dieing a slow and painful death.

Back