Youtube singer charged with felony (watch this video now!)

Wow, no comment on how messed up that is. It was not even done in front of the kiddies.

Yea...this is pretty retarded...20 years is waaaaay too much. I'm pretty sure other people have done similar things too.

so.....................20 years, jeez, some Americans are fucking retarded. Rapists usually get off with 5-10 years...

So messed up. It was a funny video... I don't really understand how this has any effect on the children at all? I mean, maybe if he had actually performed the song to them... but the thing was shooped.

Is it wrong to perform in front of minors with the sole intention of taking that performance, editing it to seem like you're doing something completely different (and mildly explicit), and then posting it online for millions of people to view? Maybe, I suppose. If I were the parent of one of the children in the video, I'd probably be a little miffed, as well. As the news report says, the guy admitted to doing the performance with this end result in mind the whole time, which is exploitative of the children and the school system. Should the guy get 20yrs for doing it? No, I don't think so.

Is it wrong to perform in front of minors with the sole intention of taking that performance, editing it to seem like you're doing something completely different (and mildly explicit), and then posting it online for millions of people to view? Maybe, I suppose. If I were the parent of one of the children in the video, I'd probably be a little miffed, as well. As the news report says, the guy admitted to doing the performance with this end result in mind the whole time, which is exploitative of the children and the school system. Should the guy get 20yrs for doing it? No, I don't think so.
A slap on the wrist is probably really all that should happen, I agree on the exploitation of the school district and children, it's not the greatest thing ever, but it's not a 20 year offense at all.

A public apology, a small fine for embarrassment paid to the children in a trust fund held by the government until they are financially responsible (NOT to the parents. All parents are greedy bastards), and that's all.

Back