• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Zen:Launching servers for TF2 daily.

Zennai

I've come to like the launch.team9000.net service quite well. And at the writing of this post, I've only used it once.

I plan to launch a server daily between 20:00 & 22:00 @GMT-6 time for a lovely many games of TF2. These games shall last until everyone gets bored and leaves, which is usually between 2 and 4 hours. That would be night for our Americans, late late night/early early morning for our Europeans, and late morning for our Australians.

As for the number of days I'll be willing to do this...we'll just have to wait until everyone tires of it. (Good luck with that happening.)

See you on the battlefield. May your hats carry you well.

We're doing this every night. We just need a good list of people and we'll jump right in.

I'll be in after eating. My stomach is bludgeoning me to death as I have not nourished it properly.

I shall announce when I start up a server every time from this point onward. Check here for updates. (Should this be in a thread?)

Back