• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

NEEDS TO HAPPEN.

http://www.team9000.net/b/ ?

• Total voters
My cat is smart. Your cat is dumb.

and that's all there is too it ;)
funny-pictures-cat-cannot-brain-today.jpg

It might as well be something like this.

Upon reading the latest posts, i have come to the conclusion that the dog mooner wins.

Mhm. :3

We are mentlegens who naught have the prowess nor providence to lunge at each other throats over petty squabble.

I say Nay to the idea, the originator to this thread needs to be stringed up from his hind quarters to a pole of suitable magnitude.

We are mentlegens who naught have the prowess nor providence to lunge at each other throats over petty squabble.

I say Nay to the idea, the originator to this thread needs to be stringed up from his hind quarters to a pole of suitable magnitude.
I like your style

moondoggy23 said:
Meh. When you have a cat poops all over the house, let me know how you react.

My dog craps all over the house. And when she craps its not a little pile its GIANT PILES AND YOU CAN SMELL THEM EVERYWHERE! We're planning to get rid of her.

I shall live by these words from now on.

Back