• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

NEEDS TO HAPPEN.

http://www.team9000.net/b/ ?

• Total voters
I haz 2 KITTEHS, but this is pretty irreverent.: :3
why.jpg

Crane. Not everyone in here is a 14 year old. Please crane you know this is not a serious thread, so why accuse some people who you know are clearly not 14 years old. There are a lot of people on Team9000 that are old and still immature. Please don't take something that's meant for a good laugh and have "that" thread that if this topic ever comes up it goes here.
u_mad_bro_RE_Picture_Challenge_3-s469x428-160564-580.jpg

^^^Hmmm... Looks like something that would be on 4chan. You, my friend, are technically breaking the rules.

If everyone here likes cats so much, I have one I'm going to get rid of by the end of the week. If you want her, I will happily mail her to you. I make no guarantees she'll survive the trip, but I'll be sure to wrap her in foam and packing peanuts as best as possible.

If everyone here likes cats so much, I have one I'm going to get rid of by the end of the week. If you want her, I will happily mail her to you. I make no guarantees she'll survive the trip, but I'll be sure to wrap her in foam and packing peanuts as best as possible.

Poor kitteh... ;( you're so mean goggie...

Back