Please read - Internet Censorship Day

Yes, this act will DESTROY an entire industry that lives on the internet (IGN, Machinima, RoosterTeeth).

Because you can NEVER post video game footage EVER.
this is the great war were bronys, japanofiles, trolls, and reviewers alike to end the american goverments bill WE SHALL NOT FALL!

If this law passes, and you are still interested in having privacy on the internet, I'm currently offering asylum in my apartment in Sweden. IMPORTANT: Any Texans or other people used to living in a warm climate, bring blankets. Lots of blankets.

If this law passes, and you are still interested in having privacy on the internet, I'm currently offering asylum in my apartment in Sweden. IMPORTANT: Any Texans or other people used to living in a warm climate, bring blankets. Lots of blankets.
whats the rent?

Great news! The European Union has just made a newly formed law for "anti-piracy" ineffective. ISP's are not forced to give out any information about their customers, unless that information has been stored for just that specific purpose! Basiclly, its the direct opposite of what the US congress is suggesting!
http://www.thelocal.se/37412/20111117/
Any of you leaning towards moving here, you can rest assured we vikings don't bullshit about internet privacy. Free healthcare too.
whats the rent?
As for the rent, I'm sure we can work something out. Do you make good meatballs?

Great news! The European Union has just made a newly formed law for "anti-piracy" ineffective. ISP's are not forced to give out any information about their customers, unless that information has been stored for just that specific purpose! Basiclly, its the direct opposite of what the US congress is suggesting!
http://www.thelocal.se/37412/20111117/
Any of you leaning towards moving here, you can rest assured we vikings don't bullshit about internet privacy. Free healthcare too.

As for the rent, I'm sure we can work something out. Do you make good meatballs?
i cant make meatballs but i got a sega geneis, a snes, n64,xbox360, PS2, and Wii at my disposal plus i draw alot and i mean alot

FTSCT1.png
FTSCT2.png
FTSCT3.png
FTSCT4.png

Back