Please read - Internet Censorship Day

I support free speech... KILL THE AMERICAN'S?!?!?!?! (Except Rsmv2you)
That's so wierd, I don't know where to start.
If this law passes, and you are still interested in having privacy on the internet, I'm currently offering asylum in my apartment in Sweden. IMPORTANT: Any Texans or other people used to living in a warm climate, bring blankets. Lots of blankets.
Or, you could come to the North Shore in Sydney, where Mikeys and Vorsprungs roam free, and there's nice hot days for you Texans, and there's still Dr. Pepper, Oreos, Mountain Dew and Skyrim.

Vorsprung said:

Or, you could come to the North Shore in Sydney, where Mikeys and Vorsprungs roam free, and there's nice hot days for you Texans, and there's still Dr. Pepper, Oreos, Mountain Dew and Skyrim.

But no kool aid, and also, Vegemite *shutter*

Umm...Wikipedia source links...Umm...
-Wikipedia blocked: Students worldwide distraught-

f7u12.png

dem tabs. Microbio or toxicology?

Haha, this was actually for a paper for a physiology class. We were supposed to pick a disease or disorder, and explain the pathophysiology of it.

In other words, what happens to your body if you have this condition and why.

Haha, this was actually for a paper for a physiology class. We were supposed to pick a disease or disorder, and explain the pathophysiology of it.

In other words, what happens to your body if you have this condition and why.

that would explain the writing lab

No eucalypti cookies for this koala?! T_T

Back