My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

374028_2520310760413_1032603453_2807241_99375498_n.jpg

The Mysterious Troll Do Well.

*ultimante squee!*

The reason I like Buttershy is because of her cute, shy, innocent-like appearance/personality, and her soft spoken-ness. <3

That imagine is a disgrace. It makes Fluttershy look like an emo, seductive slut. :eek:

Completely obliterates what makes Fluttershy, Fluttershy. :sick:

One could certainly agree that you don't TRULY appreciate/love something if it's in need of change. :p

The reason I like Buttershy is because of her cute, shy, innocent-like appearance/personality, and her soft spoken-ness. <3

That imagine is a disgrace. It makes Fluttershy look like an emo, seductive slut. :eek:

Completely obliterates what makes Fluttershy, Fluttershy. :sick:

One could certainly agree that you don't TRULY appreciate/love something if it's in need of change. :p
And in the words of this emo kid. I say "fuck you" for 2 reasons.
Buttershy

Now in the words of a emo brony I..
OH LOOK PONYS!
90298%20-%20animated%20artist%253Atomdantherock%20artist%253Avalcron%20celestia%20filly%20gif%20luna%20spinning.gif

89786%20-%20animated%20rainbow_dash.gif

89361%20-%20animated%20artist%253AArrkhal%20dance_dance_revolution%20dancing%20derpy%20derp_derp_revolution%20nightmare_night_costume%20Paper_Bags%20stomping.gif

Here. is a story I help write with a friend of mine, it's a Human in Equestria that doesn't have the main character know of MLP.

It's got a 4.6 Rating from 72 people, so this shit's good mang.

It's good and short, so go read it or I'll cut your Nipples off and wear them as badges of war.
Nipples.png

i've been playing guitar for 1 month now. and this is the result:

ipod quality sucks :D
Not bad.
If you want to improve your playing, I'd say focus less on the neck of the guitar and more on what your hands are doing.

Now, PONIES:
my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-we-make-good-team.jpg

Back