• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

The MISSING FRIENDS (PLZ COMMENT IF UR THERE)

Since I have no clue what the fuck's going on
pickle-delivery-pickles-18401263-373-500.jpg

Have a Pickle.

what the!!! Mlp on youtube
btw kat why am i acting that im that small pony?
and cherry is Sweetie Belle
and ur apple jack?!?!? or?
just tell me
That was just another attempt to farm likes out of this thread :D Your a funny dude rash, you reminded me of Sweetie Belle when you "unsistered" Rarity (who is in this case, Cherry). Just try to keep your trademark randomness on this thread alright? It may be disruptive to the other more serious members :p

In other news:
Big+Lemon.jpg

"Watch yourself."

That was just another attempt to farm likes out of this thread :D Your a funny dude rash, you reminded me of Sweetie Belle when you "unsistered" Rarity (who is in this case, Cherry). Just try to keep your trademark randomness on this thread alright? It may be disruptive to the other more serious members :p

In other news:
Big+Lemon.jpg

"Watch yourself."

k what with the lemon?
plus i wanna know cause ur reminding me of apple jack when she,s tried well um..errr....WHAT!!....did u call me Sweetie Belle?!? O_e

sry sis but u are now my ENEMY!!!

WELL SEE YA SIS

RASH DISAPPEAR FROM HER MEMORYS

(AFTER ALL OUR MEMORYS WHEN I WAS 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 AND 10 SRY ALL UR MEMORY ABOUT ME IS TURNED INTO KAT,S MEMORYS)

BYE ENEMY
oh wow thanx bro...after EVERYTHING i did for u....u ungreateful brother!! gimme back that domo shirt i gave ya

The term "Nuder Control" is a community joke, all because someone mis-spelled under when saying he had his sister under control.
Technically, it was (someone who I can't remember) where they posted a badly-labelled picture of Derpy, which had Derpy saying, quote: "yaa i got dis nuder control".

Then, Stargunburst was the first one to mention it in the 'Shared IP' thread.
The rest is history.

Also, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THREAD. I don't even.

Technically, it was (someone who I can't remember) where they posted a badly-labelled picture of Derpy, which had Derpy saying, quote: "yaa i got dis nuder control".

Then, Stargunburst was the first one to mention it in the 'Shared IP' thread.
The rest is history.

Also, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THREAD. I don't even.

You got the order wrong, I was there, so here's what REALLY happened.

---------------

Stargunburst said something like:
Hey guys my sister started to play on this server so I just wanted to ask if its ok if we have the same IP
And then Woot said:
Yes. Just keep in mind, if she gets banned, you'll probably have to apply for an appeal (usually we ban entire IPs for violations).
And then Stargunburst was all like:
Dont worry I got her nuder control :p
Then I went:
I can tell that this is gonna be a long-running inside joke between all of us :D
and rsmv replied to me with:
and Pinkie Pie was all like
Pinkie Pie said:
OATMEAL!!! ARE YOU CRAZY!!!
(okay maybe she wasn't there but wtv)

And the rest was

Back