• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

The MISSING FRIENDS (PLZ COMMENT IF UR THERE)

HI everyone i hate to tell u first im sooooooooooooooooooo mad cause i didn,t promote because there is no internet in my computer :( plus i hate to tell u........................frost,lav and pat where are u i didnt see u in days
Its like im alone all i do is helping someone i don,t know. Frost i wanna tell u thank u 4 ur help 4 building the rainbow tower. Lav i wanna tell u that i did layer but someone mess up with it and thank 4 putting me in a cage cause that wasn,t friendly i was just senting something to my old pal. And pat thanks 4 letting my life great and helping me. Oh and banana thank 4 the help too i miss u plz comment me if ur there i will be online if i can.

Untitled-1.jpg

HI everyone i hate to tell u first im sooooooooooooooooooo mad cause i didn,t promote because there is no internet in my computer :( plus i hate to tell u........................frost,lav and pat where are u i didnt see u in days
Its like im alone all i do is helping someone i don,t know. Frost i wanna tell u thank u 4 ur help 4 building the rainbow tower. Lav i wanna tell u that i did layer but someone mess up with it and thank 4 putting me in a cage cause that wasn,t friendly i was just senting something to my old pal. And pat thanks 4 letting my life great and helping me. Oh and banana thank 4 the help too i miss u plz comment me if ur there i will be online if i can.
Did anyone understand this?

what%20the%20fuck%20is%20this%20shit%203.jpg

rash00d1 said:
can,t wait to get promoted to epic
rash00d1 said:
1 pm i will die 3 am i will lie 7 pm i will travel 12 pm i like my boss 24 hours i entry some times

PAT

pat.gif

Thank you for letting my life great and helping me.

Oh and banana thank 4 the help too
Banana%20nutrition%20facts.jpg

Back