• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

The wayward seafaring town of Maridia

Bored

Hello all my fellow T9Kers, just figured I would throw our little sea city into the mix of optional open towns for people to apply to. We are a bustling revamped city with much potential for growth due to the new portal system (making us just 6 mins. from spawn via sign island teleport) and our revised community.

I extend a hand to anyone willing to build and contribute back to the town. We are also actively looking for someone to help with our Safari Zone, the only place to get ocelots (cats), which is an openly safe zone for wayward travelers to pick up a cat.
~~~RECENT NEWS!~~~

Election Time!!! Maridia needs your vote residents! With the huge amount of assistants we currently have I'm leaving it in your hands to elect another assistant to our fine team. For those wishing to be an Assistant please leave a sign on the town message board (The reports board will be temporarily used for this.) and we will have a vote in the near future for the new assistant position. Good luck!

Recently we were in the #1 spot for population for the server! Course we are going back and forth with other towns for that #1 spot which is totally awesome. For all residents please don't disrespect other towns as it doesn't help promote our cause of having fun and a great time. (and yes Haven is an awesome town with lots of my friends in it :p)

Town projects include: Spleef Arena (IS DONE!!!,) Western Resident Mineshafts (IS DONE!!!), City Beautification Act,. Crabbie's Cruises (Cruiseliner project in harbor,) Town Roadwork Expansion.

Outposts are popping up everywhere! Invasion imminent! Speak with the Outpost leaders to setup a plot today!

Great job to all residents for their continued efforts to help each other out with building ideas and material collection!

To all new accepted applicants: All districts are open for development! Grab a plot today and move on in to Maridian Society! Maps are available in the Maridia Welcome Center (beside the main middle tower in a wooden house) to help ya familiarize yourself with the town layout, please put maps back when finished.

To all assistants: Please help setup new residents by claiming new plots when needed and show them around when possible. Also since the town is getting quite large and I can't be everywhere to see the awesome things people throughout are building, please feel free to take screenshots and show them off on the forums here (it promotes the town too :D)

Town coordinates on map: 7766, 65, 890

All we need to know about you:

-username
-previous experience in minecraft?
-previous towns?
-screenshot of recent build.
-do you get seasick?

Town Screenshots:

maridiacitadel.png
gazebo.png
houseforsale.png
loveshack.png
maridiafarm.png
mayorsmanor.png
steve.png
welcomecenter.png

More Screenshots to come.

Good 'luck' and happy building :D

~Bored

Town Charter

Mayor: Daboredgamer​

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Assistants/Outposts:

Maridia Public Works: Bhamwildcat
Maridia Public Safety: crabbie1, sophat04
Elitist Isle: Duinbergen
Rail Station Outpost: Alzamora, Randy1333
Western Castle Outpost: ForsakenGuy
Northern Sign Isle Hideaway Outpost: masters5
Shroomaridia Isle: Memetics
Northern Igloo Village Outpost: Xecutioner91890
Super Spawn Outpost: Xecutioner91890

Other non-assistant/helpers outposts:
World's End Tavern: neghvar
Northern Igloo Village Outpost: Night_Wolfex
Elitist Isle: MarkAureliusIII

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Residents:

Alzamorajr, skryter, Brad_Dodge, BEASTBOY77, Caleb2002rules, Rufus_the_Miner, 1Creator34, BlueFire199, anakinfu, shawndodge, csimiami14, jrl51592, AnonymousV2, Bengalclaw, Teslabomb, Silenced_Muffin, mightyvandle, Somentus, spicemanx4, LikeABoss122521, Night_Wolfex, taurendruid, johnshephard, polly2011, craponyou101, Girls_Is_Awesome, BenTheWis, carrot04, F3arMahSw0rd, foxzm, ARMAGEDDEON92, Tobbai, ryan615, MechaFail, MindFracture, soaringchicken, bubbleremix, JJKoshane, whasaminecraft, hunt5520, calebhess, Missvmk, andreandrew5, DamianDijks, MrFrog90, shadowfox19961, yuvinator, ltPHURY, fox_news, jslam01, medic112, bobtheawesomeone, peegee84, SunFireDragon, Ursusmaritimus17, NomNom421, 99SOR, hajile12345, FGHIK, willrut123, lolakuti, TheOkami, quazymoodo, nutshell1

Don't be shy to ask an assistant for town tours and info :).

0 replies........................ And that's why I'm never on the forums....................................
Sadly new towns will get this type of treatment, everyone is in their own towns or towns already set up. If a town dissolves and all the residences run loose, then you might get some more your way. But sadly that wont happen.

Not so much a 'new' town, I guess it's new compared to the history Haven has with the server. But yea.... It's interesting how Haven has been swallowing up more and more residents....

Skills aren't required, well atleast something better then a mud hut that's 3 by 3 by 3 =P. If ya want to come by for a visit just hit me or one of the residents up and we'll give ya the tour :D.

-username: Skryter
-previous experience in minecraft? ...........
-previous towns? Twilight.................
-screenshot of recent build. ....................
-do you get seasick? ................

Not so much a 'new' town, I guess it's new compared to the history Haven has with the server. But yea.... It's interesting how Haven has been swallowing up more and more residents....
You haven't seen Haven, that shit is sexy.

Woah woah woah, we've gone from a Large Town to a City today :D! Updated info and a reminder to residents to please help keep the town resources stocked as many of the lads need that to get started like you all did :)

-username jrl51592
-previous experience in minecraft? I don't know if I know what you mean by that.
-previous towns? Woodkeep
-screenshot of recent build. I'll post it here when I get on my computer
-do you get seasick? Nope, I've driven boats and road boats several times without ever getting sick.

Back