• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

The wayward seafaring town of Maridia

by previous experience, I mean how long you've played minecraft, like from back in beta days or even alpha days minecraft or have you played minecraft classic :). But yea feel free to hit up an assistant and talk to them about an invite :)

by previous experience, I mean how long you've played minecraft, like from back in beta days or even alpha days minecraft or have you played minecraft classic :). But yea feel free to hit up an assistant and talk to them about an invite :)
Oh okay. Well I started out playing Minecraft Classic in May of last year, that's how I found t9k. It wasn't until early June of last year when I bought the full game. I think I bought it when it was still Beta. I've been playing Minecraft for a year next month.

Okay I will let a assistant know.

My recent build on my single player save.

My Village
2012-03-12_164653.png

I can easily rebuild something similar to it. I have the plans for the buildings in my head.

Here are some more pics of my recent build for you.

Attachments

• 2012-03-12_16.39.53.png
    2012-03-12_16.39.53.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 136
  • 2012-03-12_16.40.21.png
    2012-03-12_16.40.21.png
    490.8 KB · Views: 131
  • 2012-03-12_16.40.34.png
    2012-03-12_16.40.34.png
    398.3 KB · Views: 139
  • 2012-03-12_16.40.50.png
    2012-03-12_16.40.50.png
    308.2 KB · Views: 147
  • 2012-03-12_16.41.08.png
    2012-03-12_16.41.08.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 133
  • 2012-03-12_16.45.03.png
    2012-03-12_16.45.03.png
    351.8 KB · Views: 132
  • 2012-03-12_16.44.51.png
    2012-03-12_16.44.51.png
    317.6 KB · Views: 131
  • 2012-03-12_16.44.42.png
    2012-03-12_16.44.42.png
    462.3 KB · Views: 131
  • 2012-03-12_16.44.38.png
    2012-03-12_16.44.38.png
    439.2 KB · Views: 133
  • 2012-03-12_16.45.16.png
    2012-03-12_16.45.16.png
    447.6 KB · Views: 149
  • 2012-03-12_16.45.34.png
    2012-03-12_16.45.34.png
    452.3 KB · Views: 137
I gave a jrl a crappy tour, which was further interupted by some ass hat spamming the server and then being forced of the pc by my agressive sister, so i apologise to him.
I'd also like to have my plot back if that is possible. I've been inactive due to my client crashing, the server being down issues with minecraft.net. and certain situations occuring irl. I will be more active from now on and when possible.

I gave a jrl a crappy tour, which was further interupted by some ass hat spamming the server and then being forced of the pc by my agressive sister, so i apologise to him.
I'd also like to have my plot back if that is possible. I've been inactive due to my client crashing, the server being down issues with minecraft.net. and certain situations occuring irl. I will be more active from now on and when possible.
Tour was good. The spamming sucked. I know your pain, I have a sister like that but luckily she don't live with me anymore.

Thx for giving him the tour skryter! Glad the tour was good jrl, spamming always sucks but that's why /ignore is the bomb! :D I as well as my assistants will be glad to help get everything situated for you guys :)

Only fried spam is good. :p

Okay can't wait. I haven't been able to catch any of the assistants to talk about having me invited into Maridia so I'm having to play the waiting game.

Only fried spam is good. :p

Okay can't wait. I haven't been able to catch any of the assistants to talk about having me invited into Maridia so I'm having to play the waiting game.

And I'm still waiting for my plot to be resold to me...

-username Bengalclaw
-previous experience in minecraft? just classic
-previous towns? none
-screenshot of recent build.
OBo47.png
-do you get seasick? Nope, but drowning isnt on my to do list.

-username Bengalclaw
-previous experience in minecraft? just classic
-previous towns? none
-screenshot of recent build.
OBo47.png
-do you get seasick? Nope, but drowning isnt on my to do list.
Apparently drowing is on your to do list cause I saw that you drowned earlier. lol xD

Welcome to the city Bengal!

Username: Teslabomb
Previous Minecraft experience: Lots on our classic server(just got the game)
Previous Towns: n/a
Screenshot: Again, just got the game so i don't have anything, but I consider myself a decent builder.
Seasickness: IRL: no MC: no

Updated thread, accepted applications for new residents and sipping a cup o tea :D Congratz to the new assistants and welcome to the new residents of Maridia! XD

P.S. Please do not destroy/take any of the town's nether materials that are already used for structures... For those materials please buy at the Spawn Store :) That means Glowstone, netherrack, netherbrick, netherfence, end stone (I know it's in the end, but still...), and whatever else may be town built materials.

O yeah, on a sidenote: Wednesdays are going to be specifically resource collection days. To help keep a new fresh stock in the town storage so we can all have an abundance of materials :).

Have fun guys!

~Bored

O yeah, on a sidenote: Wednesdays are going to be specifically resource collection days. To help keep a new fresh stock in the town storage so we can all have an abundance of materials :).

Have fun guys!

~Bored
Everyday is wednesday for me, because I already donate to the city by giving extra stuff I accumulate when I harvest my trees and pumpkins and melons, that I don't want. When I am online on wednesday, I will donate what I can though to help out. I will try to get 2 stacks of dirt to replace the dirt you gave me when I first joined Maridia. It's cool that you have a day set up for us to help restock the bank chests though. It's a good ideal.

Hey! Just dropping in to say my username is AnonymousV2.

My current idea for Maridia is to add another tree farm, this one will be jungle trees and taiga trees. Would this be a good idea considering wood easily gets snatched up from the Town Bank? What would be a good location for it?

I am also willing to help out with redstone wiring if anyone needs it.

That's true, also the mines are a bit constricting on where we can actually mine, considering we can't destroy in peoples plots yet the mines are mostly comprised of peoples plots it is quite annoying when you run into countless iron but the plot is protected..

That's true, also the mines are a bit constricting on where we can actually mine, considering we can't destroy in peoples plots yet the mines are mostly comprised of peoples plots it is quite annoying when you run into countless iron but the plot is protected..
I've just started a mine under my plot. Im going to clear the whole thing from the bottom up. I just figured that when people were given a plot the resources beneath it were also theirs to keep or share.

Back