• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Trying to delete account

all forum posts are searchable via Google....I can see why he'd want it deleted.

all forum posts are searchable via Google....I can see why he'd want it deleted.
o_o

I'm wondering how I can delete my account on Team9000. I used the contact form to ask, but didn't get a reply. Any help would be appreciated.
3211.jpg

It would appear that this subforum is devoid of any mod / admin life. I'd appreciate some help, good sirs.
The problem, you see, is you have a wild rsmv in your thread. If I'm not mistaken, there is no way to delete your account.
To solve this, just delete your posts. 10 posts isn't that much, and it would take like 2 minutes or less.

It is our policy to never delete accounts, as it tends to make threads unreadable. You are free to edit or delete your own posts as you please.

The only way to remove yourself from Team 9000 would be to delete all of your post!?
*looks at over 1000+ post count*
Yeah, I'd probably get that done by myself in sixty years.:cool:

If I were to be banned, would my username be erased from my posts and be replaced with "BANNED" or something similar? I'd be alright with that. Just... help, mods? This is srs bsns.
Your name would be red, with a banned title underneath. So, that's a no-go.

Hey, genius.. the more you post in this thread, the higher your post count goes. When we go to your profile and hit recent activity, we only see the messages in this thread. If you want to leave so badly, just walk away. We've already made it perfectly clear that your account will not be deleted. So stop trying, grab your things, and leave. If you have a change of heart at a later date, we'll always be here. But for now, you're just being annoying.

Back