Pokemon White And Black Version 2

GAH why can't they make the TV show look like this and have it follow the manga series. It is what I want most in the world.
Because the manga is rather violent and contains swearing. As to why it can't look like that, try again. :p The movies do, to an extent. Same team, I believe.

Because the manga is rather violent and contains swearing. As to why it can't look like that, try again. :p The movies do, to an extent. Same team, I believe.
Then they could make the manga series for teens like most anime or adults, whatever, I CAN DREAM CHIBA.

I really didn't swearing in the manga....But anyways how many kids PLAY pokemon anymore ? almost all the hipsters are on black ops claiming that they have slept with your mother.

I know that but making a game based on the manga wouldn't be that bad....most kids just talk about how geeky pokemon is and wont lay a hoof I mean finger on it....
Fuck you.

Pokemon's a lifestyle you can never get out of.

It's not geeky - it inspires skinny raven girls with thick Ray-Bans and nice breasts to talk with you!

It's incredibly manly - it makes your balls drop early and your vocabulary growww!

It's bloody fantastic - and it ensures that you will always be viewed as a man among men!

POKEMON - It's for only the hardest of kents

Fuck you.

It's not geeky - it inspires skinny raven girls with thick Ray-Bans and nice breasts to talk with you!

It's incredibly manly - it makes your balls drop early and your vocabulary growww!

It's bloody fantastic - and it ensures that you will always be viewed as a man among men!

:pika: I salute you, good sir!

Fuck you.

I actually started liking British Literature after listening to Team Rocket...

Fuck you.

I know that.In fact I bloody love Pokemon.But how many kids do you see playing now a days ?

The first B&W was great (besides some of the pokemon, some i was just like really?) I see no need for a 2.. Should've made grey.
but whatever

The first B&W was great (besides some of the pokemon, some i was just like really?) I see no need for a 2.. Should've made grey.
but whatever
A lot of people have this mentality. I know I did. However, if it is indeed the holy grail of the pokemon games and it allows you to revisit every region, I'd say I don't care how they do it, just give me the games. :p

For some reason, kids nowadays think pokemon is "for little kiddies, and real people play MW3 and talk about how big their penises are."

Does anyone else remember back when it first came out that if you had Yellow version, you were a god among men? You didn't need to brag, just having it made you cool. And you were the most popular kid in school if you had link cables. Dear god, the link cables. Now, if you don't play games where you can and actually pull-off a 360 no-scope, off-the-wall, under the bridge headshot twice in one second, you're a noob. :confused: What happened to society?

For some reason, kids nowadays think pokemon is "for little kiddies, and real people play MW3 and talk about how big their penises are."

Does anyone else remember back when it first came out that if you had Yellow version, you were a god among men? You didn't need to brag, just having it made you cool. And you were the most popular kid in school if you had link cables. Dear god, the link cables. Now, if you don't play games where you can and actually pull-off a 360 no-scope, off-the-wall, under the bridge headshot twice in one second, you're a noob. :confused: What happened to society?
Fuck yeah. You were a veritable god if you had link cables.

Back