Pokemon White And Black Version 2

Skryter

https://www.ebgames.com.au/ds-156904-Pokemon-Black-Version-2-Nintendo-DS
https://www.ebgames.com.au/ds-156906-Pokemon-White-Version-2-Nintendo-DS

NINTENDO Y U NO RELEASE GOOD TITLES.jpg

As am I, but all the new generation titles generally suck, and get worse every release.
That is true. I haven't bought a game since Platnium... But this might be the game that gets me back on the ball.

But Black and White did do three unspeakable things:
1: Replaced Zubat with something that looks even more retarded, and spawns even more often
2: Tried to convince us that what's quite obviously an icecream cone is a powerful Pokemon
3: Made an even more unimaginative set of gym leaders (where the fuck is Brock, eh?)

That is true. I haven't bought a game since Platnium... But this might be the game that gets me back on the ball.

But Black and White did do three unspeakable things:
1: Replaced Zubat with something that looks even more retarded, and spawns even more often
2: Tried to convince us that what's quite obviously an icecream cone is a powerful Pokemon
3: Made an even more unimaginative set of gym leaders (where the fuck is Brock, eh?)

Indeed, I'm also quite pissed off that they're releasing two separate titles as a continuation of black and white instead of one single title such as "grey". Way to milk me of more of my money Nintendo.

Indeed, I'm also quite pissed off that they're releasing two separate titles as a continuation of black and white instead of one single title such as "grey". Way to milk me of more of my money Nintendo.
And yet, we'll still buy 'em.

And if we don't, 12-year-olds the world over will.

Eh. Its pokemon. I honestly dont really care about all the new releases but what I find to be the hardest thing to believe.
They have the technology that they have.
You start the game where only 151 pokemon exist.
Except apparently there is actually a total 649 pokemon in the world. Where the literal fuck were those other 498 pokemon hiding and how with the technology they have did they not know they existed?!

Eh. Its pokemon. I honestly dont really care about all the new releases but what I find to be the hardest thing to believe.
They have the technology that they have.
You start the game where only 151 pokemon exist.
Except apparently there is actually a total 649 pokemon in the world. Where the literal fuck were those other 498 pokemon hiding and how with the technology they have did they not know they existed?!

No idea, probably the excuse that they discovered new regions.

No idea, probably the excuse that they discovered new regions.
WHAT!?
Oh hey look, we invented, machines that can talk, do all our household chores, invented balls that turn matter into light to fit into a tiny ball and have the technology to heal creatures by putting them in a fucking machine but NOOOOO we haven't discovered a area 100 miles from us abundant with pokemon.
SEEMS TOTALLY FUCKING LEGIT.

Pokemon has gone downhill since the diamond and pearl group. Ruby, Saphire and Emerald were the only last good one IMO. Black and White had terrible pokemon and a black and white 2? just a terrible idea. I love pokemon, I grew up with it but I think it's tiem for them to stop makeing them. Or if they do, make good pokemon.

Nop, pokemon has gone downhill since ash hasn't turned 11 (Even though he should be around 20..) yet after 600+ episodes of pokemon and hasn't rooted any of his 4 female companions...

Nop, pokemon has gone downhill since ash hasn't turned 11 (Even though he should be around 20..) yet after 600+ episodes of pokemon and hasn't rooted any of his 4 female companions...
Not to mention he hasn't aged a bit in the show.
Also, is it just me or did he get/look younger through the episodes.
pash12.jpg

PabloAsh.png

Also, you would think with all the walking he does he would have gotten skinnier.
images

091111_ash.jpg

Not to mention he hasn't aged a bit in the show.
Also, is it just me or did he get/look younger through the episodes.
pash12.jpg

PabloAsh.png

Also, you would think with all the walking he does he would have gotten skinnier.
images

091111_ash.jpg

Surprisingly enough his voice got a bit deeper...

(Just so anyone knows, I have no care for the show, and personally have no opinion on it.)

Well, it seems I'm out of place. I enjoyed Black/White quite a bit. Don't tell me the pokemon are terrible, I am aware that designs such as Woobat/Swoobat and the Vanillite evolution line are terrible, but note that every generation has its flaws.

The game itself had a storyline more emotionally involved than previous titles, and is a bit more interesting despite most NPCs loving the world and all who inhabit it.

The visuals in-battle have improved, with animated sprites and attack effects not seeming so slow, like in the fourth generation.

As for Black and White 2, I'm not too likely to buy them, unless more information that intrigues me is revealed closer to the release date.

Great. Start a thread about the game, evolves into a debate about the series.

i am going to emulate it (hate all you want) to tell if it is any good paying for another pokemon game cause really I HAVE BOUGHT THEM SINCE THE FIRST GAMES!!!

Great. Start a thread about the game, evolves into a debate about the series.
IKR? People are so melodramatic.
Guys, just have some tact and just enjoy Pokemon!
There's a time and place for everything, but not now. ~ Professor Oak, God bless his hymen

Back