Team Fortress 2 Trade Thread

Alright i'm selling a Strange Grenade Launcher, A Festive Holy Mackeral, 3 Festive Ubersaws, 2 Cool Breezes, a Cold Killer, A Lucky Shot, a Barnstormer, a Cut-Throat Concierge and a Mutton Mann.

so, my Genuine Archimedes has spawned a child...

2012-12-29_00001.jpg

anyone want to buy for 6 ref? x3

EDT: and I would like to say that the Strange Festives I unboxed have contributed to acquiring an Unusual Hat. Hooray!

CoupeUnusual.jpg

Would anyone care to tutor me in the ways of TF2 trading?.. How to start, what to do, what not to do.. etc?... please, i need a coach before i do something regretably stupid.

if so, please just start up a convo with me..

Also, Nice crate unboxed. Unusual Hat of Omgness.

View attachment 136070
congrats! ... out of all the crates you've unboxed, how close is that one to your first? :eek: also, keep that hat for now until you're more familiar with trading, wouldn't want you to get jip'd during the initial learning!

(I trust someone else who's more experienced with trading than me to ellaborate on that >.> )

Would anyone care to tutor me in the ways of TF2 trading?.. How to start, what to do, what not to do.. etc?... please, i need a coach before i do something regretably stupid.

if so, please just start up a convo with me..
I can help you. If you need advice pm me on steam or something.

congrats! ... out of all the crates you've unboxed, how close is that one to your first? :eek: also, keep that hat for now until you're more familiar with trading, wouldn't want you to get jip'd during the initial learning!

(I trust someone else who's more experienced with trading than me to ellaborate on that >.> )
thats my 2nd unusual... maybe 20 crates opened lifetime? 10 being naughty/nice?

WHY DOES EVERYONE GET THESE THINGS INSTEAD OF ME

Also, looking for a Big Kill, a Pocket Medic, and a Mutton Mann,

Selling buttloads of hats,

Hating everyone else here

I'm quickselling these..
1GZbQ

1.33 to 1.5 buds each.

Also selling buds for $33 Paypal, none of this steam wallet mumbo-jumbo.

Back