Team Fortress 2 Trade Thread

I have used the FaN my whole tf2 time. I had a strange one, but sold it because someone offered 2 rec and a strange Scotmans Skullcutter. Then i realized i didn't have any other scout shotguns, and i dont like the stock one, so i asked a friend if i could borrow one. It was the bfb. So i tried it out, instantly hated it because the low base speed, but thought "meh, whatever, i have nothing else so i've gotta deal with it.". Then i made some kills with it, and the whole run-at-super-speed thing started. It was so nice. Also, I'm a lefty, so my aiming is pretty bad, but my WASD-skills are pretty good. So i can run around at super-speed, killing everything I can kill and running away from everything else.
And the sound is just eargasmic.
I can understand if you're left-handed that the BFB might be quite useful then,
I mean, it's a damn sight better than the Soda Popper or Shortstop.
Fuck if it's rubbish
It's fun as hell
Scout's just a fun as all hell class in general.
I love just going
WARP FUCKING SPEED
And just blasting everything away with point-blank range meatshots.

Can't. I'm all of a sudden on a budget because I spent too much, got only 'bout $11 left. As well as 1 ref, 1 rec, and 2 scrap. Dafuq can I get with that?
You're really not good at this aren't you.
I shall swap one of my many, many hats
For that Cut Throat Concierge
Because you need Solly / Sniper stuff, and I have that
And I need a Cut Throat Concierge
Or, if you alternatively don't have a CTC
I can sell you hats
Savvy?
Just hit me up with a trade this is simple

Hello everyone,

I know you are, all probably going to hate on me for this... But I would like to present one of you with an offer. I will give you the code to a 10 dollar iTunes giftcard. You will then give me a certain item/metal/keys. I know this sounds shady. I'm sorry. I'm a pretty genuine guy, and am trying to bet bigger in the trading market it basic +rep so I can get bigger soon. The items I would consider (one item for the ten, I really want it) are as follows: (sorry I'm bad at names)

The soldier all father and Santa suit-for the entire ten
The golden hair for the engineer-for the entire ten plus 2 ref
Mutton chops and vaccinators- for the entire ten
Any two (or three ) festive weapons- for the ten
15 ref- for the entire ten
6 keys- for the entire ten

I know this sounds bad. Remember, you one have to pick one of the choices above, not all of them. You can add me @ Jesus Rollerblading Christ. Thanks for the opportunity you all. Also, I just really don't like iTunes. So that's why I am selling. Thanks again

-Will

Hello everyone,

I know you are, all probably going to hate on me for this... But I would like to present one of you with an offer. I will give you the code to a 10 dollar iTunes giftcard. You will then give me a certain item/metal/keys. I know this sounds shady. I'm sorry. I'm a pretty genuine guy, and am trying to bet bigger in the trading market it basic +rep so I can get bigger soon. The items I would consider (one item for the ten, I really want it) are as follows: (sorry I'm bad at names)

I know this sounds bad. Remember, you one have to pick one of the choices above, not all of them. You can add me @ Jesus Rollerblading Christ. Thanks for the opportunity you all. Also, I just really don't like iTunes. So that's why I am selling. Thanks again

-Will

Dafargenschneider?

Hello everyone,

-Will
First message on here? Seems legit.

Hello everyone,

-Will
Sorry to poop on your parade, but a very few of US know who hoi are. Well I dont. You should get more well known with our members before doing trades involving outside transactions.

Sorry to poop on your parade, but a very few of US know who hoi are. Well I dont. You should get more well known with our members before doing trades involving outside transactions.
Sorry :( I wasn't trying to scam, but couldn't find much of an other way to get through the barriers of trading. I'll show myself out.

Watch out guys
High tier shit right here
unusualmann1.png
unusualmann2.png

Back