T9K Official Game Nights Info Thread!

I propose a tf2 night every other Saturday.
I heard the logic behind the once-a-month TF2 nights was "If there's a single date, people try to show up. If nights are more frequent, people will skip on the TF2 nights due to a 'Oh, I can make it next time' mentality."

In other words, to non-TF2 fanbois like some of us, more frequent TF2 nights would ACTUALLY be less interesting to them, and attendance would be reduced. Instead, I propose we make more unofficial TF2 nights and spread word between the collective TF2 fanbase.

I think gamenights need to have a stricter stance in not letting randoms in.

My two cents.

My two cents.
Calm your TiTs, Vorsprung. Open arms is what introduces pleasant new faces in here in the first place. *Points at our two newest arrivals*

Calm your TiTs, Vorsprung. Open arms is what introduces pleasant new faces in here in the first place. *Points at our two newest arrivals*
There's a difference between people we already know and random 9yr old kids named "XXX360NOSCOPEPHLOGISTINHEAVYXXX" that wear gibuses and goggles.

There's a difference between people we already know and random 9yr old kids named "XXX360NOSCOPEPHLOGISTINHEAVYXXX" that wear gibuses and goggles.
Don't be racist, that is an ancient name of my people.

420, YOLO, swag.

Amen.

My two cents.
Randoms = Potential T9k members :) (with exception to the 9yr olds, we'll drop em like a wet/spoiled fish on Tuesday)

It's a good way to show that our community likes to have fun.

Randoms = Potential T9k members :) (with exception to the 9yr olds, we'll drop em like a wet/spoiled fish on Tuesday)

It's a good way to show that our community likes to have fun.
I believe we got 2-3 new members our first Altitude night

Oh, and going to be planning some events for the January calendar tonight so shoot me a private line with title as so "[proposed date][game proposed]" and give a general description only if you would like to host a game night (talking about the Chivalry and/or Farcry 3 peoples) they may be 'official' or 'unofficial' game nights depending on how Wooty wants to rate em. Oh yea, this Saturday "First Game Night of 2013: Armagetron!!!" at 6pm CST hosted by meh :).

~Bored

Note: Dates/times are subject to change due to availability.

fixing some cast issues currently, it'll be hella better at the new house, but that's next week :D.

Back