T9k's Epic Minecraft MOVIE!!!

This sounds pretty interesting. I don't know how available I'll be (since I really haven't during break due to Dial up) but if you've got any filler people spots left and are willing, perhaps an unassuming role for me if you've got any? Like, innocent bystander or bread-lover or something.

you can be the baker

I shall be a rock. A black rock, about two blocks tall, that stands creepily on corners near where action happens and stares into the distance. It's like the recurring background meme that nobody notices until someone with ADD points it out and then everyone goes back through every single goddamned episode and finds it everywhere.

ok, just a little creative input...you said you wanted my character to talk to sock puppets.....how about I just talk to stacked black rocks instead....this way, I am still talking to inanimate objects, but it would open the character up to allow the inaninimate object i am talking to to be visible, and also be in every scene, like I carry them with me wherever I go.....If I am going to play a guy with mental issues who talks to things, This would be a good way to do it.....this does conflict with gurw wanting to just be in the background, but it still allows him to be everywhere and say nothing.

But again, this is your story fox, so whichever way you want me to do things, is how I will do them.

Here is a floor plan for the home set
Floor plan for That land.png

ok, just a little creative input...you said you wanted my character to talk to sock puppets.....how about I just talk to stacked black rocks instead....this way, I am still talking to inanimate objects, but it would open the character up to allow the inaninimate object i am talking to to be visible, and also be in every scene, like I carry them with me wherever I go.....If I am going to play a guy with mental issues who talks to things, This would be a good way to do it.....this does conflict with gurw wanting to just be in the background, but it still allows him to be everywhere and say nothing.

But again, this is your story fox, so whichever way you want me to do things, is how I will do them.

its up to gurw if he wants to be ur pet rock and find a buddy thats fine lol.

for those that wish to do the music and sets via mixing please post samples so I may review them

for those that wish to do the music and sets via mixing please post samples so I may review them

SOUND MASTER IS MINE
ANYONE TRYING TO TOUCH SOUND MASTER WILL GET THE BIGGEST CUNTPUNCH OF THEIR LIFE

...my precioussss

In case you don't know who I am, this is what I do:

EDIT:
This crap is also mine, recorded on a cheap microphone, buffed it up a lil'

ok so we got a server to record from so yey now time to start submitting sketches for the nether planet set

Not trying to be a nuissance here, but could anyone ask foxzm if he has me on ignore? He seems to simply not see my posts at all whatsoever :|

Not trying to be a nuissance here, but could anyone ask foxzm if he has me on ignore? He seems to simply not see my posts at all whatsoever :|
i saw it don and i like it i just wanna make sure no one else wants to help with the music, and its more than the music you will have to record the sound via mumble for the voices and dialoge

i saw it don and i like it i just wanna make sure no one else wants to help with the music, and its more than the music you will have to record the sound via mumble for the voices and dialoge
Alright, just seemed a bit weird how you seemed to skip over my application completely.

I'll also do any sfx and such, once the video itself is ready, just send it over to me and I'll make sure it will have the right sounds and such

EDIT: The recording process itself will be the same as for the team9000 podcast. Someone records in mumble with the multichannel option on, so I can sync it, and every actor also records the audio by themselves via audacity for maximum qualiteh

Alright, just seemed a bit weird how you seemed to skip over my application completely.

I'll also do any sfx and such, once the video itself is ready, just send it over to me and I'll make sure it will have the right sounds and such

EDIT: The recording process itself will be the same as for the team9000 podcast. Someone records in mumble with the multichannel option on, so I can sync it, and every actor also records the audio by themselves via audacity for maximum qualiteh
Im the cameraman so we we have to share the video and the audio

Back