T9k's Epic Minecraft MOVIE!!!

Help the stinkin' good guys. I wanted to be the Minion of Ender before, but at the same time I made that post, it was given to Godlib. Then I wanted to have the part of the Captured Soul because it was still available in the list.

Btw, are you guys discussing who gets what part in Mumble or in a Private Convo?

Help the stinkin' good guys. I wanted to be the Minion of Ender before, but at the same time I made that post, it was given to Godlib. Then I wanted to have the part of the Captured Soul because it was still available in the list.
Godlib had that part a long time ago, actually.. dummy never wrote it. Also, I'd been trying to get Patchouli to be the captured soul for about 45 minutes. Sorry

I shall be a rock. A black rock, about two blocks tall, that stands creepily on corners near where action happens and stares into the distance. It's like the recurring background meme that nobody notices until someone with ADD points it out and then everyone goes back through every single goddamned episode and finds it everywhere.

I'd like to be in this, and any role is fine, seeing as how it appears the main roles are already taken. Just let me know what you have in mind. I could also be a part of the camera crew, as long as you don't want to film with GLSL Shaders.

This sounds pretty interesting. I don't know how available I'll be (since I really haven't during break due to Dial up) but if you've got any filler people spots left and are willing, perhaps an unassuming role for me if you've got any? Like, innocent bystander or bread-lover or something.

I shall be a rock. A black rock, about two blocks tall, that stands creepily on corners near where action happens and stares into the distance. It's like the recurring background meme that nobody notices until someone with ADD points it out and then everyone goes back through every single goddamned episode and finds it everywhere.

humm i will allow this

Back