IRL PICS! (if you want to)

Welp... I lost 50 pounds. Before photo taken August 20th, after photo taken November 8th. Hurray! :D

7QOQeTZ.jpg
In the Before photo, you must have just been leaning forward creating the illusion that you're short when really, you were really tall after you decided to lean back. I see what you did there. Good one.

In the Before photo, you must have just been leaning forward creating the illusion that you're short when really, you were really tall after you decided to lean back. I see what you did there. Good one.
and he also repainted the wall behind him in between two pictures to make it seem long

Upon close investigation, I have decided approximately 15 years passed between 9th and 12th.

That is all.

Upon close investigation, I have decided approximately 15 years passed between 9th and 12th.

That is all.
You are actually on the right track there. See, when I was 13, my doctor found out that I had a "hole" in my heart. This means that my heart had to work harder to pump oxygen and blood, so I got tired really easy when I would be playing outside or doing other things.
So in mid-2009, I went through surgery (they put a certain tube-like device in me to plug up the hole and control the blood flow), and like a month later, I had the most awkward and fastest growth spurt ever happen to me! The hole was gone, so there was more oxygen and shit to be pumped, and I grew.
Then I became the DarkPrime25. That went rather well.

You are actually on the right track there. See, when I was 13, my doctor found out that I had a "hole" in my heart. This means that my heart had to work harder to pump oxygen and blood, so I got tired really easy when I would be playing outside or doing other things.
So in mid-2009, I went through surgery (they put a certain tube-like device in me to plug up the hole and control the blood flow), and like a month later, I had the most awkward and fastest growth spurt ever happen to me! The hole was gone, so there was more oxygen and shit to be pumped, and I grew.
Then I became the DarkPrime25. That went rather well.
You look ALOT older in the 8th pic than the 9th pic. :p

That's interesting. I've never seen the show before. I might go and watch what it's about. The ghost in the title oddly reminds me of XJ-9. Hmmm, maybe it's because of the type of colors they used on the ghost that eerily resembles it.
yeah i know what you mean, but trust me a definitely good show to watch

Back