IRL PICS! (if you want to)

IMG_02221.jpg

Just bough this. :3

what do you mean sh*tposting?
Almost all your posts on this forum are one-sentence posts which add nothing to the conversation.
They are not funny.
In short, your posts are shit.

Calm down and stop replying to every thread.
If you're not going to post a picture of yourself in this thread, then just don't. Don't say
i think i'm gonna keep moi hidden
Because this adds nothing of value to this thread.
No-one cares about your decision not to reveal your face. Just don't post. Simple.

Seriously, have a self-evaluation regarding your posts. Reviving dead threads and posting for the sake of posting ruins the forums for everyone.

I used to shitpost when I was new to the forums, and I curtailed that a long time ago.
You can stop now.

Seems all the people joining lately are 12 -.-
Bashing a person for being twelve or simply ignorant is not conducive to a positive environment. Attitudes like this against those unaware or younger than ourselves is not the way to go about solving what is perceived to be an issue by those more experienced as it deteriorates the quality of our community and retention rates.

Try not complaining next time and instead explaining as eloquently as Vorsprung has done.

Bashing a person for being twelve or simply ignorant is not conducive to a positive environment. Attitudes like this against those unaware or younger than ourselves is not the way to go about solving what is perceived to be an issue by those more experienced as it deteriorates the quality of our community and retention rates.

Try not complaining next time and instead explaining as eloquently as Vorsprung has done.
...... Has everyone forgotten that calling someone 12 is the running joke of T9k? :confused: Sure, it's stereotyping that age group as being immature, but then again, people who are 12 generally have yet to mature. Anyone here who is being, or has been called 12 is generally being told to be mature about things. It's less of a direct approach than "Hey, you're being an immature dipshit. Fix yo shit." There's no one, bar a few of our grumpier, and much older members, who actually dislikes anyone under the age of 18. And don't throw the mumble room stuff in my face as proof. >.>; Most of the rooms are open to all nowadays, bar the Random18/19 rooms and the occasional private room. Every other room is open, and generally has someone there to talk to. While I agree that the semi-segregation of the age groups is a bit stupid, the point is that if you're offended by someone calling someone else 12, you should probably analyze what being 12 symbolizes, and not focus on the number attached to it.

...... Has everyone forgotten that calling someone 12 is the running joke of T9k?
It's not funny.

We could have perhaps replaced "12" here with
Seems all the people joining lately are fucking idiots
Which is just as scathing; it gets the point across (i.e. that the perceived quality of new members is poor) as well as maintaining the offensive nature of the post.

Because you don't have to be 12 to be a fucking idiot because there's idiots everywhere, from all walks of life, no matter age, race or creed!
Team9000 is an equal-opportunity fucking idiot magnet.

Has everyone also forgotten that ACTUALLY being twelve gets you banned? nick###### was banned last week for being twelve. Duck joined about the same time and acts the EXACT same way. They both started shit posting and reviving every thread.. together.

It's not funny.

We could have perhaps replaced "12" here with

Which is just as scathing; it gets the point across (i.e. that the perceived quality of new members is poor) as well as maintaining the offensive nature of the post.

Because you don't have to be 12 to be a fucking idiot because there's idiots everywhere, from all walks of life, no matter age, race or creed!
Team9000 is an equal-opportunity fucking idiot magnet.
With that logic, though, we could replace 12 with sexy bitches, and the whole sentence means something else. :/ What she was trying to convey that, as of late, we have had a string of new members who act/acted extremely immature. She said it /seems/ like all of the new members we've been getting act that way, it doesn't mean they all are.

With that logic, though, we could replace 12 with sexy bitches, and the whole sentence means something else. :/ What she was trying to convey that, as of late, we have had a string of new members who act/acted extremely immature. She said it /seems/ like all of the new members we've been getting act that way, it doesn't mean they all are.
No Chiba, it doesn't work that way

Because most people would like to be called "sexy bitches". That is a complement.

Take this:
"Vorsprung, you're 12" - WRONG
"Vorsprung, you're a sexy bitch" - ABSOLUTELY RIGHT BBYGRL

Don't be a fucking idiot
(- RIGHT)

No Chiba, it doesn't work that way

Because most people would like to be called "sexy bitches". That is a complement.

Take this:
"Vorsprung, you're 12" - WRONG
"Vorsprung, you're a sexy bitch" - ABSOLUTELY RIGHT BBYGRL

Don't be a fucking idiot
(- RIGHT)
But Vorsy... you are 12!

<3

Helpful and productive :thumbsup:
Some of the best advice to ever give suicidal people. You're awesome!
I personally thought it was quite funny.

I was weighing up the options, you know. There was so many things I could have said, but despite my previous rhetoric, sometimes you do only need a sentence to convey what you're feeling.

The balance between succinctness and depth is a fine one, my callous-wristed compadre.

I personally thought it was quite funny.

I was weighing up the options, you know. There was so many things I could have said, but despite my previous rhetoric, sometimes you do only need a sentence to convey what you're feeling.

The balance between succinctness and depth is a fine one, my callous-wristed compadre.
I hate you... not that you care, of course. I just thought I'd say it.

Back