IRL PICS! (if you want to)

1549236_627311500655947_1976386677_n.jpg

1507654_627316470655450_1584386287_n.jpg

I have always been extremely self conscious. Have a face. Or two.
Hey, no need to be self conscious! You look good.

I forgot if Zenny has posted his face in this thread before, but one of these days...me, you, and Zenny need to get together IRL and take the weirdest picture together and post it on here. THEN we will be complete.

Aaaand I guess we could include Neighslayer, Cupcake, and Nekosol too if they want to join in on that.

Hey, no need to be self conscious! You look good.

I forgot if Zenny has posted his face in this thread before, but one of these days...me, you, and Zenny need to get together IRL and take the weirdest picture together and post it on here. THEN we will be complete.

Aaaand I guess we could include Neighslayer, Cupcake, and Nekosol too if they want to join in on that.
Nope. No IRL pics from me.

(yet)

Me in fire department uniform looking like a cop... I scared myself a bit.

rFtStnY.jpg

You need to learn how to tie a tie. Period. Exclamation point. No questions asked. If your dad doesn't know how, figure it out. Clip-ons are weaksauce, especially when wearing a uniform. Uniforms (in particular military and public service such a firefighters, police, etc.) immediately give an impression of order, poise and training. You lose credibility by taking an "easy" route with that tie. There is also a thing called a "gig line," and yours is awful. The buttons on your shirt should line up with your belt buckle which should line up with your pants zipper, which all should be in line with your tie (which, again, should be tied and not a clip-on). Frankly, you look crooked from your head to you toe. I am going to assume you were just finishing your shift riot policing somewhere and that's why you look the way you look.

And it's not safe to leave a bottle of glue on the floor like that. A fireman should know that.

You need to learn how to tie a tie. Period. Exclamation point. No questions asked. If your dad doesn't know how, figure it out. Clip-ons are weaksauce, especially when wearing a uniform. Uniforms (in particular military and public service such a firefighters, police, etc.) immediately give an impression of order, poise and training. You lose credibility by taking an "easy" route with that tie. There is also a thing called a "gig line," and yours is awful. The buttons on your shirt should line up with your belt buckle which should line up with your pants zipper, which all should be in line with your tie (which, again, should be tied and not a clip-on). Frankly, you look crooked from your head to you toe. I am going to assume you were just finishing your shift riot policing somewhere and that's why you look the way you look.

And it's not safe to leave a bottle of glue on the floor like that. A fireman should know that.
Ouch...

I didn't intend to be mean, and it shouldn't be read that way (hence the glue comment at the end). As a working professional who is face-to-face with customers, I have to hold myself to a high standard when it comes to appearances. I was raised a military brat, so I got pointers from my Dad and others growing up, and I keep those standards in mind when I dress for work everyday. Every guy who has to wear a tie needs to know how to tie one, and if you're wearing a tie, you need to make sure everything is in line, or you'll still look like a fool.

Also, to quote a famous philosopher: Every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed man.

I didn't intend to be mean, and it shouldn't be read that way (hence the glue comment at the end). As a working professional who is face-to-face with customers, I have to hold myself to a high standard when it comes to appearances. I was raised a military brat, so I got pointers from my Dad and others growing up, and I keep those standards in mind when I dress for work everyday. Every guy who has to wear a tie needs to know how to tie one, and if you're wearing a tie, you need to make sure everything is in line, or you'll still look like a fool.

Also, to quote a famous philosopher: Every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed man.
I know, I said that without seriousness. I was just kidding around with you, kinda "emphasizing how cruel your comments were."
<3

Well the uniform came with the clip on tie lol... Also i was not 100% sober that night... But yeah i will never forgive myself for the glue bottle I SHOULD OF KNOWN BETTER! ;(

Back