General Anime Discussion Thread

What's everyone watching right now?

I follow:

Mekaku City Actors

Black Bullet

Hitsugi No Chaika

Soredemo seikai wa utsukushii

Bokura wa minna kawaisou

I follow the manga of Naruto, Bleach, Fairy tail, Freezing, and a few others.

I'm catching up in One Piece.

What's everyone watching right now?

I follow:

Mekaku City Actors

Black Bullet

Hitsugi No Chaika

Soredemo seikai wa utsukushii

Bokura wa minna kawaisou

I follow the manga of Naruto, Bleach, Fairy tail, Freezing, and a few others.

I'm catching up in One Piece.

Am watching Black bullet, Kanojo ga Flag o Oraretara, No game No life and that other version of Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Forgot what it was called..

I've been thinking of watching Hitsugi No Chaika and Date a live II aswell

The airing shows I'm currently watching are...

Captain Earth

The irregular at magic high school

Mekakucity Actors

Nobunaga the Fool

and Ping Pong: The Animation

As far as non-airing shows, I've dabbled in a couple of the shows I put on hold a while ago, but I started another called Shinsekai Yori. Three episodes in and I like it so far, I'm curious as to where it will go.

Question, is Black Bullet actually worth watching? I've seen the fist 2 episodes now and it seems alright, but also like it may be a waste of time.

Captain Earth

Mekakucity Actors

Nobunaga the Fool

As far as non-airing shows, I've dabbled in a couple of the shows I put on hold a while ago, but I started another called Shinsekai Yori. Three episodes in and I like it so far, I'm curious as to where it will go.

Question, is Black Bullet actually worth watching? I've seen the fist 2 episodes now and it seems alright, but also like it may be a waste of time.

Its good but wether you think its worth it or not is on your behalf but i suggest watch it until ep 5 and then make your call.

Captain Earth

Mekakucity Actors

Nobunaga the Fool

* = On Hold

I'm watching No Game No Life, Shingeki no Kyojin (Dub), *Break Blade (2014), *Soul Eater Not!, *Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to, *Isshukan Friends, Baby Steps, Haikyuu!, Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou, Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, Captain Earth, Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii, *Nisekoi, *Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusards, *Musishi Zoku Shou, Ping Pong the Animation, Kenichi OVA Series, and maybe something else that I think i've forgotten. I've also dropped 5 or 6 anime's from this season as well.

For the matter of Black Bullet, I dropped it due to it coming off as a crappy version of Gungslinger GIrl with Aliens and loli-girls.

Captain Earth

Mekakucity Actors

Nobunaga the Fool

Airing shows I'm watching:

Jojo: Stardust Crusaders
Attack on Titan (dub on Toonami)
Black Lagoon (dub on Toonami)

Off the air shows I'm watching:
Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam

Off the air shows I plan on watching this summer:
Gun X Sword
Watamote
Samurai 7
Hellsing: Ultimate
(A second viewing) Neon Genesis Evangelion

Anything else like Nichijou? It's one of the better animes I've seen so far.
Never watched it, let alone heard of it before, but as a Google search reveled that I've seen a ton of gifs made from it.

I'm going out on a limb here, but it's a slice of life/comedy kinda show isn't it? Because that would explain why I haven't watched it.

Anything else like Nichijou? It's one of the better animes I've seen so far.
With the chibi art style? Can't think of anything off the top of my head, but I think you'll enjoy Danshi Koukouei no Nichijou.

It has the same impossibly hilarious humor.

Never watched it, let alone heard of it before, but as a Google search reveled that I've seen a ton of gifs made from it.

I'm going out on a limb here, but it's a slice of life/comedy kinda show isn't it? Because that would explain why I haven't watched it.

Yeah it's exactly that.

With the chibi art style? Can't think of anything off the top of my head, but I think you'll enjoy Danshi Koukouei no Nichijou.

It has the same impossibly hilarious humor.
Thanks for the rec. I'm not a huge fan of chibi stuff but anything slice of life sounds fun.

I somehow got free membership access for crunchyroll. I had the 14 day trial cause I put in a visa gift card with $0 on it and for the past month after the trial period I have still had access. Its pretty nice.

Was I the only one who forgot Digimon Tamers was dark as shit?
cfc.png

Just finished the movie Patema Inverted. I would definitely recommend it as it was very refreshing and entertaining, as well as surprisingly suspenseful. The setting is beautiful and the themes and ideas presented were actually fairly intriguing. Characters were a bit on the generic side, but they are certainly likable and work together very well.

New pic released for Evangelion X Transformers:
tumblr_n62iz6skY31rgq1doo1_1280.jpg

(Wish I could find a link to the story)

Autobots pictured:
Optimus Prime
Wheeljack
Bumblebee
Sideswipe

Decepticons/Angels Pictured:
Sachiel/Starscream

New pic released for Evangelion X Transformers:
tumblr_n62iz6skY31rgq1doo1_1280.jpg

(Wish I could find a link to the story)

Autobots pictured:
Optimus Prime
Wheeljack
Bumblebee
Sideswipe

Decepticons/Angels Pictured:
Sachiel/Starscream

There's an official Eva X Transformers....

This is news to me.

Back