You say you like mudkipz? Prove it!

Briggs

Video has been removed, don't even try =(.

Edit: I am past the 25 min mark!
Edit2: I made it all the way through, your turn!

This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement from claiments including: [FOX], [The Cartoon Network, Inc.], [Web Sherrif]

This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement from claiments including: [FOX], [The Cartoon Network, Inc.], [Web Sherrif]
*sigh* Seriously - for like a 5 second clip?

It was actually 50 minutes of the same clip.
Well yeah, but I mean as far as copyright is concerned, it's not like they aired an entire 50 minute episode, just took a small clip and repeated it until one's eyes bleed :)

It's still copyrighted.
I dunno, they could have claimed it as Fair Use as a form of commentary/criticism to reflect just how annoying Mudkipz actually are. And if you believe that, I've got some beachfront property in Kansas I'd love to sell 'ya.

I dunno, they could have claimed it as Fair Use as a form of commentary/criticism to reflect just how annoying Mudkipz actually are. And if you believe that, I've got some beachfront property in Kansas I'd love to sell 'ya.
do tell :cool:

If that second part actually made sense...

That is so strange that they removed it, it was up for a long time. I am sad now, sorry guys. Let this thread die =(

Back