• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

They Are All Liars!

First off it is quite funny you do not know how cameras work apparently.

Cameras are not set up for scenery...They are set up for security. So, think about it. Cameras do not look straight horizontally. They look more vertically downwards than any other direction, considering the fact it's looking DOWN on the people. So, why would a camera looking down...have alot of stuff in the background? It wouldn't. That's just it. I could understand if MAYBE the security cameras just wanted to look outwards into the great blue yonder for the day but it isn't. It's looking down on it's customers.

"why doesnt the "aircraft" look like a plane in the pentagon video"

Well you see...look again...You can actually see the tail of the plane for one. Why doesn't the "missile" look like a missle in the pentagon video? The video is blurred and if you look at the 5 respectable blurred images it is a plane.

"what happened to the wings the wingspan was wider than the visible damage on the building"

You obviously didn't read what I posted. If something crashes into oh lets say...a house. When the smoke clears, guess what? You do NOT see an exact cut out of the object. Why? Physics my dear friend. Rate of speed upon impact, the shear mass of the object being collided with and force. If you look at a planes picture you will notice the ends of the wings are furthur forward than the inside of the wings. Giving them a slant. \ | / Not exactly like that but you get the point I hope. So, when the plane crashed into the object the first thing to hit the building aside from the obvious nose of the plane would be the tips of the wings. The force of the impact would then break the wings off. Which would show why the marks are not as long as the wings.

"and the tail rudder"
Wait...Isn't that a part of A ****ING PLANE?!?!?
Ok, let's pretend you accidently threw tail rudder in there thinking it's on a missle (it isn't). The tail is on the end. The nose and wings of the plane have directly taking all the impact. Have you ever seen one of those car crash commercials? When they collide head on, the front of the car crunches into the midesection, but notice how the back of the car doesn't really do anything. It's all of matter of impact forces.

"(i bet your a bush suporter lol)"
I bet you're a nine year old who cannot spell or form sentences correctly.

this is why muffin pwns
on and off the server
muffin if i were indeed a fagmaster i would kiss you *MWAH*

say what you must i dont care you still cant convince me otherwise..oh and im 19 and your probably some 35 year old loser with social anxiety disorder have no friends and meet people on adultfriendfinder.com

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah i thought he was that old too! I will let him tell you how old he really is lloll

|sabatoge|__cocheese said:
say what you must i dont care you still cant convince me otherwise..oh and im 19 and your probably some 35 year old loser with social anxiety disorder have no friends and meet people on adultfriendfinder.com

fyi I use another site, thank you very much :mad:
jk

lol i think sabotage might be right lol
i mean...theres no way a four year old would know as much **** about computers as you do

|sabatoge|__cocheese said:

I'll tell you I'm not yet out of highschool nor yet legal to sign documents on my own.

What I will say is that I just proved how stupid you are, and how you cannot come up with a counter arguement because the web site you were copy-pasting your information from has no rebuttle to my statement.

Let Me just sum this up real quick:

Cheesy: Z0MG M155LE RUNZORZ!
Muffin: Heres a detailed list of 500 reasons your the kind of person that picks up my trash
cheesy:... B1tch..

Wow, i was just checking around the website when i see a loaf of Cheese, and a piping hot Muffin go at it....

Honestly... No offence Cheese.. But you got your monkey-ass-WOOPED.

Roflmao
Roflmao
Roflmao
Roflmao
Roflmao
Roflmao
Roflmao
Roflmao
Roflmao
Roflmao
Roflmao
Roflmao
Roflmao
Roflmao
Roflmao
Roflmao

Poop Out a Dime said:
Let Me just sum this up real quick:

Cheesy: Z0MG M155LE RUNZORZ!
Muffin: Heres a detailed list of 500 reasons your the kind of person that picks up my trash
cheesy:... B1tch..
lol im sry cheesy
but you have no idea how hard i laughed at this statement

Back