A Team 9000 podcast?

I'm amazed as to how serious this thread has gotten. but thats not a bad thing i would love to have a t9k podcast. every saturday :3

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW SERIOUS I AM RIGHT NOW.
large_whysosserious.jpg

I think editing is important. People are always speaking over eachother in Mumble... We should aim to have a polished end product... We could even have scripting, so that we can eliminate speech problems, and the like.

I think editing is important. People are always speaking over eachother in Mumble... We should aim to have a polished end product... We could even have scripting, so that we can eliminate speech problems, and the like.
Scripts? how bout not.

I'm amazed as to how serious this thread has gotten. but thats not a bad thing i would love to have a t9k podcast. every saturday :3
Saturdays.... not good. Taco ees Adventeest. Meaning... no Saturday for taco :(

If we were to do it Saturday night... that´s another story. :D just checking if this will contracdict my Pastafariadventism or not. lol

:nyan:

Also...

Taco from Taco Bell gets moldy. Taco from Forums does not mold. You neeeeed this that taco guy. YOU NEED ME. :megusta:

:D

mikeymagic said:
If this were to happen it would most likely not occur in minor inconvenience im guessing due to obvious reasons..

here's one: people going lololololololololololololololololooololool

And also going nyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyan
:Nyan::Nyan::Nyan:

Remember, I'm happy to help. However, I can't tell if Crane detests or admires me. Probably both.

Remember, I'm happy to help. However, I can't tell if Crane detests or admires me. Probably both.

He does that with most people. It' called Detestimiring. I interpret it as a sign of affection.

Also, I like how every time Crane mentioned the title of the podcast, it changed. That should be a regular thing. Or the title should change with each segment. It'd be humorous.

Also, I like how every time Crane mentioned the title of the podcast, it changed. That should be a regular thing. Or the title should change with each segment. It'd be humorous.
Actually, I think I was making fun of taco with that, but whatever.

And you've officially killed any chance of that joke actually happening, what with you saying that it should happen. Grats!

I see another problem with having a podcast! in mumble we usually talk about the games we are playing, so i think we need to get into the habit of talking about current events, news about games, cool links, etc. im also expecting us to have a link dump.

Yes. Which I kind of envisioned thus as more of a news thing than anything else. I'm not recording anything on mumble... the audio quality is crap.

I haven't read much of this thread, but I'm calling you out on this one. The mumble server uses a much newer voice codec, and our server runs at 128 kbit / person. Skype typically runs at about 20kbit... or lower. If you guys are having problem with "lag," make sure you haven't set your latency inappropriately.

Back