A Team 9000 podcast?

I would think maybe monthly, at first, that way it doesn't run out of steam... That's just my opinion, however.
Maybe fortnightly? Monthly is a little bit too long between podcast episodes in my opinion.

Also, I would say 4 people maximum for the podcast. So including me we need 3 more.

I will head it up...nothing will happen until the new mumble system is implemented though
Fine, I can still do the recordings as I previously promised, so that should make things easier.

I'm going to be fairly unreachable via forums for the next week or two, but shoot me a conversation and I can give you my email.

Maybe fortnightly? Monthly is a little bit too long between podcast episodes in my opinion.

Also, I would say 4 people maximum for the podcast. So including me we need 3 more.
minor representative (me?)

2 Minors + 2 older members? I see how this could work.
You once stated however that you rarely get on mumble and I also have never seen you there.....
Eh. Mumble participation is different to podcast participation. In fact, if it's a regular thing, then I can make time to prepare my part, or whatever.

Anyway, time differences play a big part, broheem.

Ok, If you would like to be in the podcast you must send me a message on the forums...that way I can easily see who wants to be a part of it!

I'd like to volunteer for a place in the podcast
Don, you make the soundtrack. Because you are the epic music guy.

Maybe sometime I'd like to be part, but I'm really busy with school right now, maybe later in the year I could join?

Every podcast needs it's daily fill of soullessness. But like others, I have no time at the moment.

Back