• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

¡Ingles!

that_taco_guy

So, today, I found out the best thing in my entire existence.

As you all know, I'm bilingual, and go to a school in Spanish. I have 5 periods of English every week.

Every time I'm in English class, I am SWARMED by other classmates INCESSANTLY nagging me with literally doing their homework for them. It gets really stressful sometimes.

I do it anyway, because I'm Good Guy Taco, right?

My teacher wasn't too happy with it though, but never complained, because I always was respectful with her and has gotten PERFECT grades on ALL of my exams, papers, what have you.

She talked with the other teachers about something she had on her mind; she had a student like this before, and she did the same thing with him...

She pulled me aside after class one day, and gave me two options.

Either I can attend her class, do homework, and continue attending without helping my other classmates. Or I don’t, in which I don’t do anything, and she won't mark me absent.

I chose the latter.

I no longer have to turn in homework, classwork, or my refined notes. I no longer have to even ATTEND class those hours. It's up to my discretion.

Because, let's be honest, I would get 10/10 on all of my things. She's noticed that. She even told me that herself; she knew I could probably take all of the exams in one day, and get 10/10 on all of them. I could take the end year exam without studying at this point. ( Heeeee x3 )

I now have, legitimately, five free periods during the week.

Today, we had two hours of English. I took both of them off, and she didn't mark me absent, I checked. I read up some on a test I had, I did some homework… it was great.

I am so happy.

Back