• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

0XYF00TB3AST

0XY

its not alot but i had to rebuild the castle 3 times because of greifers. i led the tree house thing bridges that go to everything around it if u look closely. im very devoted to your server, i waited 2-3 hours waiting for someone to come for the castle but no one did :/ plz look at everything very close.. in the one i built the building up in the sky because i couldnt find any space to build anything else.. i didnt put stairs going up into the big glass/blackish grey building so greifers couldnt ruin it before i put more stuff in.in attachment 92671 its showing the big building from opposite sides, the one side has a spiral staircase
not alot.png
not alot1.png
not alot 2.png
not alot 3.png
not alot 4.png

You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. Even if you are only guest rank, we still try our best to keep the guest worlds clean and safe for everyone.

Remember you can also go to our chat to see if anyone can come into the game and help with your grief, if no one is currently online to do so. Just don't fix the grief, as that prevents us from being able to ban those who did it.

in the pics were you c other people they helped me put some the glass in. plz promote =p

Attachments

• not alot 5.png
    not alot 5.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 100
  • not alot 6.png
    not alot 6.png
    890.6 KB · Views: 99
  • not alot 7.png
    not alot 7.png
    772.2 KB · Views: 89
it doesnt seem like alot but it took a little while /= hope to get promoted ;) (themangler helped with the huge house, he came wen i got greifed making it)

Attachments

• not alot 9.png
    not alot 9.png
    790.7 KB · Views: 92
  • not alot 10.png
    not alot 10.png
    714.8 KB · Views: 92
could you give me some tips to rank up Patchouli? or to make better builds?

Attachments

• NOT ALOT 11.png
    NOT ALOT 11.png
    865 KB · Views: 94
Back