• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

1337 c0conuts CS fanfic that i could have POSSIBLY made up

Poop_Out_a_Dime

this is about 2 commanders on CS assault. enjoy

Day 1
Log of Terrorist Commander Ali Slamakan

Today was not the most productive day in the world. Three of my soldiers got their p e n i s stuck in the automatic doors where we keep the hostages. who knows what they were doing with them. My other soldiers started to shoot each other. They kept saying strange phrases like "h4x0r" and "nub who ****s his mother". Maybe we should just camp the hostage room...

Day 2
Log of Counter Terrorist Commander Jake Rogers

WTF is dis ****? My team was like BOOM BOOM, and i was like WOW HAXORS, and they were like STFU NUB, and i was like BOOM BOOM, and they were like ZOMG NOOOOOOOB. Then i went to go pee pee, and i came back and it said like, I GOT PWNED, and im like, NOOOOOOOO.

Day 3

Today my soldiers put away their guns and had a potluck lunch for one of the soldiers. unfortunately, they forgot to watch the vents. Two enemy soldiers came out and started blasting away. Three of my soldiers immediately jumped off the balcony in fright. I killed the two CTs, and quicky restored order.

Day 4

WTFOMGBBQONAPADDLE?!?! My teammate throo a cup at me, at it was like plssfdfdasfdsfd, and a white light filled my screen up. I was like, SCREEN ARE YOU OK?! ZOMG AM I DEAD?

Day 5

Oh. My. Dear. Allah. Today i found half of my team having a gay orgy with our captured hostages. They also seemed to be dancing. Another soldier got stuck in the vent also. Im not sure why he was stupid enough to climb into a vent, but i left him there as target practice. Another Smart alec has also convinced my team that grenades are troll gold. they seem to be drawn to them...

Day 6

OH YIPPEE! TODAY I FOUND THIS GUN AND ITS LIKE BOOOOOOOOKABOOOKAKAKAKMOOOOBOBOOBOMM when you SHOOT IT! IT LIKE CHOPPED DIS GUYS HEAD OFF IN ONE HIT. But then everyone started yelling at me. they were like "WTF YOU STUPID ASS TKER GO BURN IN HELL" and im like wondering wat i did. I just wanted a KABOBOBOBKBOBKOBBKBOBKBOM noise...

Day 7

I cant take it anymore. I have killed my whole team, slayed all hostages, and strapped C4 to my chest. SIXTY VIRGINS AWAITS ME!

i think furry mght be right c0c0
im not saying he is
im just saying he might be
you might wanna google this **** up and do some research if you want to prove him wrong or right

wha....?
furry u no an awful lot
although these are the ideals that have been all construed by the general public
i wonder...
are you al qaeda?????????
no seriously are you Al Qaeda?

Back