19 hours till season 2!!! ._.

Well then.
welcome_to_the_herd_display.png

5 hours and 37 minutes till season 2! For me, at least (you guyz got your time zones and crap).
I'm just gonna pull an all nighter and wait for the episode to premiere.
Ah...season 2, I can already see them going insane (even though they already have at least once)! :D
FORESHADOWING.jpg

you are better off not watching them I got addicted from the first episode. Just continue not caring about ponies and you will be fine. I am so ashamed of myself. But now its on to episode 4...
Don't worry. Conversion is usually filled with regret. I believe I officially considered myself a Brony around episode 7, Dragonshy.

I want to plan a field trip to The maze of PONIEZ
The Intro... O_o
And Ads...
Anyways if anyone needs me i'll be outside in the Chocolate rain puddles! Cracked me up!

I don't know how the frick you get addicted to this, I watched the pilot episodes and I still hate pony images. Never hated on the ponies though. Can I get some constructive responses on what exactly attracted you thee_pro? Or anyone?

I don't know how the frick you get addicted to this, I watched the pilot episodes and I still hate pony images. Never hated on the ponies though. Can I get some constructive responses on what exactly attracted you thee_pro? Or anyone?
The pilot episodes were pretty much the worst of the series, IMO. They weren't bad, they were just the worst.

Back