• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

1creator34 and his mom :)

ok everyone here's what happened.
i was not at all tired after staying up until 3:00 - 4:00 in the morning for the past 4 days. so i was on my phone listening to mumble on the classic server to entertain me until i got tired. i had it set to push-to-talk btw lol. and then what do you know, my mom just randomly comes in my room while i am lying in bed with my phone in my hand and my earphones in. she immediately comes over to me and yanks the phone out of my hand. i couldn't have a chance to do anything after she took it and ran away with it. i heard her say to herself "speak". i'm guessing that's when she pressed that button. and then as you could probably hear, she kept saying "how do you turn it off" over and over again. and my response was "give it to me and i'll turn it off" but of course she was already angry at me for not being asleep and would not give it back. and then she was telling me to turn it off while she still wouldn't give it back. grrrrr!!! i'm about to listen to the recording and see how it sounded from your people's point of view. lol. @_o:alien::whistle:

I actually had a similar conversation with my girlfriend about my working habits, just a week ago. Apparently I'm addicted to making money :p

Back