• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

2 Years

PuRe2K12

As of yesterday, i have been a part of team9000 for 2 years.

Its been crazy, it dosent feel like 2 years. Minecraft / Minecraft friends have been a big part of my life over the last 2 years. All of that started after i randomly stumbled across a classic server named Team9000, when i was trying to find out what this weird game called minecraft was about.

After joining the server i learned all about classic from the people the talented moderators who worked hard on this server. After being a part of team9000 for 3 months i got my first chance on a friends server to be a moderator which changed the way i played minecraft classic.

Over the last 2 years i have been a part of many minecraft communities. I have even worked on my own classic software. When it comes to the minecraft classic community i have done and seen alot. Everything i have been able to do over the last 2 years started here.

This server has been an amazing community for alot of people, and theres no other server i would have rather joined, and called home.

I just wanted to thank all my friends from team9000 who have made my time on team9000, and minecraft classic worth continuing for the last 2 years.

Thanks guys

~PuRe2K12

Congrats Pure! :D You have helped me out tonnes in the past and I honestly can't thank you enough. You've been a great friend and hopefully we can game together in the future xD Love you bro! <3

Back