2014 world cup brazil

Cpt__Duck

this is where we say thing about this years world cup (who we think will win, who has lost, who has the best chance, etc, etc, etc

Need-Food-Not-Football.jpg

Street-Art-by-Paulo-Ito-in-Pompeia-S%C3%A3o-Paulo-Brazil-Comment-on-2014-FIFA-World-Cup-Brazil.jpg

Street-Art-FIFA-World-Cup-in-Rio-de-Janeiro-Brazil-From-Anti-Copa-Mural-Project-organized-by-Colorrevolution-e.V.-and-Amnesty-International-Brazil.-By-B.ShantiA.Signl-in-Rio-de-Jainero-Brazil.jpg.jpg

Street-Art-FIFA-World-Cup-in-Rio-de-Janeiro-Brazil-Fuck-the-World-Cup.jpg

Yeah, the World Cup.
The turf's lovely this year.

Old pic, not the world cup, from some soccer match in another country 2 years ago.
It still gets the same point across. I don't pay attention to soccer, I'm American, I just know the site I use for images had a thing for world cup and this was the first one on the list.

Why is all the World cup promoting more in my face than it ever has been? Really all it is is bothering me and making me want to watch it less.

My gut tells me Brazil won't win. Probably will go out to Argentina or Uruguay imo.

Maybe this is finally Holland's year.

All I know England lost to Italy, cause I was out in town that night, and apparently there was some rapey business involving Holland and some other team...

All I know England lost to Italy, cause I was out in town that night, and apparently there was some rapey business involving Holland and some other team...
2010 World Cup final rematch - Holland vs Spain (who won last time), and this time round Spain got their butts kicked 5-1.

Also, here's what you missed...Poor goalie.

Team USA now has a 63% chance of making it out of the group round since they beat Ghana last night. Now I'm hoping Team USA beats Portugal Sunday and Germany beats Ghana Saturday, then we're in like Flynn! That'll be awesome.

Netherlands won't come far. They did win the past games but oh boy did they play bad. The 5:1 against Spain was pure luck, also Spain just isn't good at the moment (see match against Chile). The Dutch don't move at all; Today it seemed like they didn't even want to play.

They gone fucked it up.

Do you think it was to do with the pressure that they were put under from the start, with them being world cup and european champions? I mean, if you look at the squad now, they've got some of the best footballing talents in the world. I'm still not entirely sure how they've cocked it up this much

Back