2nd person ever to reach 1k likes. :)

rsmv2you said:
You know its really annoying to sit here and have people call me out on things I don't do on a thread where Im trying to simply enjoy a accomplishment no one else has gotten besides Wooty.... Now please just leave the thread if all your here to do is hate me or state that you don't care about something you will probably never get....

But you actually do it. You do it on all the threads that are pointless.

But you actually do it. You do it on all the threads that are pointless.
When!?
You know im trying to keep my cool here and I don't want this to turn into a shit fest...Im about to click the ignore button on your name...brony or not...

thefunnyinbox-everyone-calm-the-fuck-down.jpg

rsmv2you said:
When!?
You know im trying to keep my cool here and I don't want this to turn into a shit fest...Im about to click the ignore button on your name...brony or not...

On the pointless announcement threads that everyone's response is :facepalm: or not a single fuck was given

On the pointless announcement threads that everyone's response is :facepalm: or not a single fuck was given
Just forget it...You obviously have the intention of trying to rant at me and I'm not gonna go there...
Im gonna ignore you for the time being considering how I wanna enjoy this thread...not have people hate me for making it....

Dude, you derail threads all the time... Do you really need someone to cite references?

To me it is just posting random pics on a thread lacking a serious topic. Try not to take it so seriously. This has always been a laid back forum for the most part....

Congrats on the 1000 likes, fairly impressive compared to Woot.:thumbsup:

Sure, there is no material gain from this, or any special prize, but getting 1000 of anything is usually something awesome.
Just don't try and gloat about it to much, for everyone's sake.;)

I smell a conspiracy! Let me think...

rsmv2you....that rhymes with glue....
glue is used to adhere things together like googley eyes onto pipe cleaners or pet rocks...
...pet rocks are basically rocks with souls...ginger's have no souls...
souls rhymes with moles...

I've got it! rsmv used mole-people to help get him to 1000 likes. It's all a conspiracy!

Clayto1332 said:
Dude, you derail threads all the time... Do you really need someone to cite references?

To me it is just posting random pics on a thread lacking a serious topic. Try not to take it so seriously. This has always been a laid back forum for the most part....

I rest my case.

You guys are just jelly.
Gratz rsmv.
Now if youll excuse me I need to work on 15

Back