• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

3 Year Anniversary! :D

Camevil

So firstly I'd just like to say HOLY FUCK 3 YEARS HERE WOOOO!!!!! :D

Now that's out of the way, I'd just like to say a few things.

I first logged into the Team9000 Classic server around Christmas in 2010, and I eventually decided to sign up for the forums around April 2011. When I joined I was just some really awkward and annoying 13 year old kid. I'm surprised I actually got as far as I did on the ranking system xD But being a part of Team9000 really helped me mature and get out of that annoying kid stage. I started thinking about things and became more responsible.

2013 was a very bad year for me, but, it definitely changed me for the better. Through all the bad times, I grew as a person and learned from my mistakes. No matter how bad things got, I always managed to pull through. So, with all that behind me, I hope to make 2014 the best year of my life so far. It's already off to a good start, I went to my first ever concert which was one of the greatest experiences of my life. I have a few goals (resolutions I guess) that I want to achieve this year. Firstly, I know I always say this, but I want to get healthier and lose some weight. It's going to be hard, but I think I am motivated enough to actually achieve it. Secondly, I want to focus on my school work a lot more. I know that I can do a lot better than I currently have been because I am starting my second last year of high school next week, and my senior years are very important. And thirdly, I need to stop little things getting to me and making me feel like crap.

Anyways, I'd just like to apologize for not being very active on the forums, or in the community. I have my own laptop now so that could result in me actually going on mumble for the first time and actually talking to you guys. But yeah, I'm going to try and be much more active this year ^_^

I love you all, and I'm looking forward to spending another year with all of you <3

Back